I know I am tired and cranky, so forgive me in advance... I have had my button up for months and knew it wasn't working but was so busy finishing up with school. I thought, oh surely it will be an easy fix. Yea, not so much! I am seemingly making things worse. Does anyone have any ideas or a step by step instruction guide? :) I am at the edge and seriously teetering these days! Thanks ladies, as always....
Peace,
K
www.strawberryseeds.net
PS ... please feel free to leave a comment with your button. I may as well have someone's on my page, right?! LOL!

Views: 5

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I have been trying to get my button to work for 2 weeks now. It made me cranky too!!!!!!! I have following step by step instructions and still it isn't working so hopefully someone has better instructions!!!!

I hope you get yours working soon! :0)
Hey bloggy friend! Mkay, what's wrong with your butting cause I can't see it...is that's whats wrong? You must have photobucket...so just go back to your basic button HTML code and then put your link in it. This is the full code for that...

if you want to put you button in a box, here's the code:

strawberry seeds

just make sure you go through your code and insert your website URL and image URL where is says to...good luck!

Jenna In The Ditch
for FOX LAKE! K, I put it as a comment of your website, if not, let me know and I'll email the codes
Thanks Jenna!! I appreciate your help... <3

Reply to Discussion

RSS

12/19/14 DAILY BLOG PROMPT

A SPECIAL GREETING FROM FRAN DRESCHER

MOM BLOGGERS FOR SOCIAL GOOD

Mom Bloggers for Social Good is a global coalition of 2000+ mom bloggers who currently span over twenty countries and who care about spreading the good news about the amazing work non-profit organizations and NGOs are doing around the world.  Want to make a difference? Please join us!

Toxic Free Blog - by Brittany Glynn

Brittany is a director of the Toxic Free Foundation and created the first ever Toxic Free Certification Program.  Weekly, Brittany publishes the Toxic Free Blog and provides coaching to over 10,000 families in the United States alone.  She is the author of a Toxic Free educational series and co-author of several Toxic Free learning programs. Brittany is also an award winning author. 

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service