Children benefit when an adult guides their reading, when an adult reads aloud to them, and when they themselves read aloud. See my blog site today for ideas to help your children become more proficient readers at What ideas can you add?

Views: 48

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I will check it out. My maiden name is Lyons btw. lol

Hi Maggie, thanks for sharing your site. it's something i found familiar about reading level test which my daughter (8yo) is on. As for my son (5yo), I just started him on an amazing reading program. He started reading too and I'm very pleased! Sharing my experience at coaching him and his progress.

Hi Maggie,

We will definitely check out your blog! You may be interested in ours too! We have created a series of free downloadable e-books geared towards children to help teach morals such as self-confidence and honesty.  The series is still new, we only have 3 books out of 10 up on our site.  They are great for parents and children to read together or for children to read on their own! We also have activities for the kids and other articles for parents all focused on helping to raise children with strong, intelligent, and value-based character.

You can find our blog here: or find us on FB:

I hope you stop by!

MBC Cutie: Braelyn uploaded by member, Rebecca Hester. Upload your cutie and they may be featured here.

Our Latest Food, Travel & Lifestyle Posts

Ask any pregnant woman and she will tell you that now she’s expecting what once smelled delicious  - like roasting coffee beans for example, has suddenly become the one smell that induces an overwhelming feeling of nausea. For some women the pregnant nose goes into smell overdrive with incredible detection ability, in fact increased smell sensitivity can save lives. Just ask your local gas company – pregnant…

Black Friday – it’s Not Just About Fashion

Fashion, eh? It comes and goes, then comes back around again, at once fleeting and eternal. A style is in one month and then is never heard of again – until it is heard of again, of course.

The quest for fashionable clothes never ends; it’s just that what is in vogue is always changing.…

© 2016   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service