ADVERTISEMENT

My name is Shannon and I am a mom to 3 energetic and amazing little boys.  I am awaiting finalization of my divorce and have started back to school to pursue a new career as a Paralegal.

I look forward to meeting everyone on Mom Bloggers Club!

PS I have been blogging on The Mommy-Files for about 3 years now and LOVE it!

Views: 4

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Shannon   

I am following your blog ...plz follow my 2 blogs...thanks in advance

Style Up Your Life

Home Remedies,Tips & Tricks

Glad to have found your blog, I'm also a fellow Washingtonian (though on the other side of the mountains). Good luck in your future in the legal profession, I went to school to become a teacher but wound up working as a legal assistant due to lack of need for English teachers in my area. Those lawyers can be a really squirrely bunch, but I haven't jumped off the building's roof yet so I suppose there's hope. The good news is that I hear the salaries are about DOUBLE for the same position what they are over here, so you'll be a "bring home the bacon" mama:)

-Ceinwyn
http://griffinsfeatherednest.blogspot.com

RSS

Our newest members. Join us + 23,000 fellow mom bloggers

ADVERTISEMENT

MBC CUTIES

Our Latest Food, Travel & Lifestyle Posts

Lose Your New-Mom Weight and Get Fit Again

New-moms experience a shift in focus from the self to the baby. This is understandable although it may make new moms neglect their own health and fitness which may lead to postpartum depression, low self-esteem and even resentment. That is why it is crucial to get fit again and lose the baby bulge soon. But how soon…

Shopping for Furniture Online is Easier than You Think

Family-owned and operated for more than 65 years, Goedeker’s, has had one goal in mind, to provide the best possible service and the best possible prices to everyone, all of the time. Hard work, determination, and an unshakable sense of faith built Goedekers.com into…

ADVERTISE

© 2016   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service