I just started my blog last month and already recieved my first "hate email." It was pretty mean, and more so targeted at me than my site. So, I want to see if I'm off base here. Please check me out and let me know your thoughts. I can take it, it can't possibly be worse than the nasty email I got....I hope :-)
www.ahotmama.com

Views: 0

Replies to This Discussion

Since I think you've already received great feedback and mine would just be a repeat of theirs, I'm just going to have a little fun - is it possible that she found it on her computer's cache and knew her hubby had been looking? lol

Seriously, even if that is the case she needs to take it up with him not you. If it's not and she doesn't like it, move along elsewhere. Nobody MADE her stay there.
LOL...thanks Kim.

She actually found me from someone else's site, who, get this, she also sent THEM a hate email regarding THEIR site.

I think I know in my heart that her comments to me were unjustified, but my skin is thin, and it still hurts regardless.

Thanks for looking.
Oh it sounds like you were just found by a crazy person! LOL! Let it go, love that some of us are envious of your body (ME!) and keep lovin' on you children! I will be following you and enjoy your outlook!!! Keep writing!
Peace,
K
Thanks Kathy. I always seem to find the crazies/or vice versa. My skin is slowly thickening. I always welcome and appreciate constructive criticism but someone being downright mean just bothers me. But, yeah, I'm learning to let it go. Thanks for stopping by.

nora
Thanks Nikki. You are totally right. I never understood the concept of people feeling better about themselves by putting others down. Oh well, I'm done trying to figure it out and moving on to more productive things. BTW, I love your profile pic---cheerleading, the joys of having girls, right? I have 2 boys.

RSS

Advertisement

MARKETPLACE

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service