FOLLOW US

OUR BLOG

Acquiring a Taste for Wine – How to Properly Enjoy This Elegant Beverage

Even if you drink wine regularly, you might not have a developed taste for it. Drinking box wine from your local supermarket does not mean that you know wine, but if you would like to acquire a more elevated taste for this extremely elegant and at times sophisticated beverage, the process is…

Things To Know Before Taking Out A Personal Loan

Personal loans are designed to give individuals a rapid influx of cash when times are hard. They offer people a way to acquire the necessary capital to carry out some home renovations or to pay off debts and raise their credit score.

Of course, as with any other…

OUR DAILY PINS

Advertisements

TRENDING BLOG POSTS

Do you have a pressing blogging question? We're happy to help! 

Ask away and we'll write a post to answer your question so others can benefit as well. 

Views: 1976

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The best way is to simply find other interesting mom blogs to read and then leave them comments. You want to build relationships with other mom bloggers. That brings on more readers. 

One great thing about mom blogging is that everyone likes to reciprocate commenting and following one another. 

commenting to other blogger moms is the best easiest way.

http://maryanngarson.com

I was wanting to know this same thing I new to blogging to the name of my blog is My Daily Life I figured that was a better name its on blogger. I will be talking about just things going on in my daily life!
What are back links I don't know what they are can anyone explain to me what those are? How are they used?

Hi Katherine - We wrote a post about backlinks. You can check it out here: http://mombloggersclub.com/profiles/blogs/how-important-are-backlinks

I'm trying to figure out the same thing. :)

Backlinks are basically links that take you back to your blog or website. So, for example if you wrote an article on someone else's site as a guest post, or if you write an article on another website and had a link it that article or guest post back to your blog, that's considered a backlink.

Hopefully I explained that okay ;)

Janice

I have a blog that has been up for a while but was looking for ways to get more traffic to my blog and to get more people to interact more with me.

There are so specific tactics to grow your following and engagement: 

1. Write often and consistently. 

2. Make sure to end all of your posts by asking your readers a question so they can respond. 

3. Spend time building your social properties so that you can publicize your posts there. 

4. Add a newsletter to your site so you can send weekly updates about new articles you've posts. 

5. Read other blogs and comment on them regularly to build a relationship with your readers. 

Let us know how it goes. 

you'll get there eventually, but for a new blogger, our main focus is to provide good quality content and the traffic comes after that because they can't resist to read and share your posts.

How do I attract other moms to my blogs? How do I get other moms to pAy attention to my blogs and what I have to say!

RSS

© 2017   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service