I don't know where to ask this exactly, so I thought this sounded like the most general of spots. I submitted a blog entry today that if read by certain people will maybe cause a bit of somethin' somethin'.
I don't personally care about those individuals, but am dreading the crazy phone calls and emails full of threats they are famous for. Have any of you opened up those gates in your life and how have you handled it?

Views: 0

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I am guessing this may be about your "Thinking about giving?" post. I personally think that was a beautiful entry and have to say that when my family and I choose to give, we usually go the route of helping individual families in need. Usually ones we are aware of because I have seen to many charities, like you said, misuse the funds they were given to help. However, there are several I stand by.

My heart goes out to you and your family. I had a nephew who suffered during his short life time with a heart condition. The amount of money, time, energy and love that went out to him and his family was endless. I couldn't think of anyone more deserving then a child fighting for his life and a mother and father who would do anything to help their only son at the time.

I have never written anything that seemed to cause such a ruckus. Not that I never will. But I feel if your passionate about it it is something that must be shared and should be heard. People don't have to agree. It would be nice if they had some class and went about their opinions in a mature and kind nature, but that is all about being human I guess.

Thanks for that great post. I will defiantly be thinking about helping those families in need this year ;0)

As for tips, sorry I don't really have any. I would encourage you to continue your motivating post that you are passionate about. These are the kind of things people should be aware of and though some may turn away and judge, others will be cheering for you (most I would imagine will)!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Be a Part of Something Special for Social Good

We are putting together one of the largest projects on behalf of the world's poorest mothers, newborns, and children and need your help. JOIN OUR PRIVATE GROUP to learn more and to get involved.

Advertisement

MARKETPLACE

ADVERTISEMENT

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service