While happy in your corner of the blogosphere have you ever had someone come along and start leaving rude comments?   Or, try to give you the impression that the experience that you shared with the world, was mishandled?  Perhaps challenge your parenting?

If so, how did you handle this "blog bully"?

~Ann Again... and again

http://www.annagainandagain.com/

Views: 4

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Great question Ann, I would love to see the answers when this post goes more viral.

I currently "have" a woman who lives vicariously "through me" and has been acting like me now for fourteen months, I do not think it's going to end; honestly. The cops have even been called in such an extreme case as she was started by stealing my journalism articles (posting them as her's on freelancing sites) and elevated her behavior to attempting to ruin my name and my business. Oh did I mention she prayed for my death a few times publicly on blogs and through Twitter (I have a terminal illness).

I've ignored her directed messages towards me, I highly recommend just blocking and ignoring; it is you who have your own image to uphold and I fully believe that you cannot debate with a crazed bully. It's not worth you're time, use what time to be productive and excel with sustainability and a pure image.
I have not had to deal with this. I would confront the person via email or publically on my blog if it got out of hand. Hopefully it is not happening to you :(
I remember when I attended a blog conference the speaker made the comment "You know you have hit it big time when people start leaving rude comments." So congrats! On a more serious note I would just ignore them. There are some rude, mean, nasty people out there and just remember that it isn't you, it's them. Just let it go and focus on all the nice and supportive comments instead. Surround yourself with the positive!
I would just ignore them. Clearly, that person has some sort of an issue or two to feel the need to be inappropriate on someone else's blog. Usually, trying to talk to them ends up "provoking" them because a reaction out of you is EXACTLY what they they want. Stay classy and just ignore them and block them if you can.
I usually hear 10 complements and 1 criticism. I will listen and try to improve. No hard feeling.

Visit www.mumsafari.com for FREE Reward Chart, Parenting Tips and Kids Crafts

Reply to Discussion

RSS

12/23/14 DAILY BLOG PROMPT

A SPECIAL GREETING FROM FRAN DRESCHER

MOM BLOGGERS FOR SOCIAL GOOD

Mom Bloggers for Social Good is a global coalition of 2000+ mom bloggers who currently span over twenty countries and who care about spreading the good news about the amazing work non-profit organizations and NGOs are doing around the world.  Want to make a difference? Please join us!

Toxic Free Blog - by Brittany Glynn

Brittany is a director of the Toxic Free Foundation and created the first ever Toxic Free Certification Program.  Weekly, Brittany publishes the Toxic Free Blog and provides coaching to over 10,000 families in the United States alone.  She is the author of a Toxic Free educational series and co-author of several Toxic Free learning programs. Brittany is also an award winning author. 

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service