Hello Baby! Giveaway Event: $450+ in Prizes, Win a Bunch of Awesome Must-Haves for Baby!

Mommygaga.com is hosting the Hello Baby! Giveaway Event, which is geared towards those of us who are expecting or have a brand new baby in our lives. I know what a fun and exciting time this is, so I want to share great products for baby with other moms who may be expecting or have just had a baby recently. Whether you are a first time mommy or have been around the block, this event will bring moms full circle for most of their baby needs.

There are a bunch of great sponsors, here are a few that have posted so far...

Hello Baby! Giveaway- Aden + Anais Swaddle Wraps 3/28

Hello Baby! Giveaway- Masala Baby Clothing 2pc Set 3/29

Hello Baby! Giveaway- Earth Mama Angel Baby Bottom Balm 3/30

Hello Baby! Giveaway- Fuzzi Bunz Cloth Diapers 3/31  

Hello Baby! Giveaway- Apple Tree Boutique Bib Set 4/1

Hello Baby! Giveaway- Dreft laundry Detergent 4/2

Hello Baby! Giveaway- Undercover Mama Nursing Tank 4/3

Hello Baby! Giveaway- Exederm Ultra Sensitive Skin Care for Baby 4/4

Hello Baby! Giveaway- Sprout Shell Carrier Cover 4/5

Hello Baby! Giveaway- Infantino Roll-A-Round Tummy Time Mat 4/6  

Hello Baby! Giveaway- Baby Bjorn Soft Bib 4/7

Hello Baby! Giveaway- My Baby Clothes Boutique $25 GC 4/8

Stop by and enter today, Good Luck!

Tags: baby, contest, giveaway, win

Views: 5

Reply to This

12/27/14 DAILY BLOG PROMPT

A SPECIAL GREETING FROM FRAN DRESCHER

MOM BLOGGERS FOR SOCIAL GOOD

Mom Bloggers for Social Good is a global coalition of 2000+ mom bloggers who currently span over twenty countries and who care about spreading the good news about the amazing work non-profit organizations and NGOs are doing around the world.  Want to make a difference? Please join us!

Toxic Free Blog - by Brittany Glynn

Brittany is a director of the Toxic Free Foundation and created the first ever Toxic Free Certification Program.  Weekly, Brittany publishes the Toxic Free Blog and provides coaching to over 10,000 families in the United States alone.  She is the author of a Toxic Free educational series and co-author of several Toxic Free learning programs. Brittany is also an award winning author. 

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service