I am pretty new to blogging and am so not technologically advanced. What I have done so far on my blog is just short of a miracle!

Can anyone who uses blogger help me out? I would love pretty letters, a picture, and maybe the Autism ribbon...

See what I have now and let me know if you can help. www.MommyToTwoBoys.blogspot.com

Help me please ladies!

Tags: Autism, blogger, blogging, blogspot, for, help

Views: 3

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I hope it's okay for me to do this, but I actually design blogger blogs. I think I'm pretty inexpensive, too. You can check me out at www.krizzydesigns.com. I'd love to help you out.
I use photoshop to work on mine. But if I'm stepping on anyone's toes I would be willing to make one for you if others don't fit your needs. I would do it for maybe a link exchange, blogroll link or button post. We could work something out.
I also hope this is okay lol but im just starting to make designs and logos I would love to do one for you for free maybe for you telling you friends about me?. I actualy just made my blogsite for my designs please check it out =] But I also use photoshop.
i design blogs - but you can easily do it yourself if you have photoshop or other design software! check out this post: how to upload your own header in blogger for help.

good luck!
melissa
www.girlymama.com
www.elizagracedesign.com
Thank you for the help and offers ladies! If only they had come 2 days sooner! I finally gave up, I am just not computer savvy enough. I was getting so frustrated and trying too hard and still not liking what I had. So I hired someone to design it. It wasn't too expensive, but it is definitely a weight off my shoulders.

As if the layout is really that important anyway! How silly is it that we stress over these things??? I guess that there are so many big things in my life that sometimes I like to obsess on the small!

Thanks again ladies! I will definitely keep you all in the loop when it is done so you can see the big reveal and will contact you for any further help!
Jean
www.MommyToTwoBoys.blogspot.com

RSS

© 2015   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service