Help! I have a blogger bully(aka troll) and dont know what to do!

I have this person that sends me comments that are not very nice and they even know details of my life that I dont blog about so I think its someone who knows me personally. Its affecting my day and urge to blog. I havent been posting their comments to discourage them but now they are sending angry comments about that! I guess I need some encouragement to go on blogging! Help!

Tags: blogging, bullies

Views: 0

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

That's tough! I don't know why some people get off on being nasty. Don't stop blogging and keep deleting their comments. Maybe they'll give up. Good luck!
How annoying. I suppose that ignoring them might not be the easiest solution, but if they know that they aren't getting to you, maybe they'll stop?
Geez...some people have nothing better to do??? Yea...I'd just be deleting them. Sooner or later you'll figure out who it is!
It's very easy to block anonymous comments in Blogger. Go to Settings, then click on Comments. There is a box that says "who can comment" Click either Registered Users or Users with Google ID. This will block all anonymous comments b/c in order to post the person will have to sign in with their ID. I did this on my blog and haven't had any more trouble with weird people posting on my blog. Good luck!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

10/30/14 BLOG PROMPT

Facebook Hop - Every Monday!

CATCH THE BUZZ

SPECIAL HELLO FROM FRAN!

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service