Help!  I fell victim to the godaddy "hack" last week and then the Google/Blogger isssue where my custom domain is no longer "working."  I am one of the lucky ones who had removed my custom domain from blogger in order for my readers to still view my blog via my blogspot URL. 

Long story short, I'm losing readers and usual followers because of the lost link to my custom domain.  They are no longer receiving emails from my blog as subscribers.  The ETA of a fix is up in the air from Google and with a huge project launching on my blog in two weeks I need to find a solution.

I would love suggestions on what web host I should consider.  I'm looking for something that is budget-friendly and reliable, plus easy to transition to.

Thanks for your help!!

Views: 220

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hey All! Check www.donttellanyonedesign.blogspot.com for some CHEAP blogger design help, or the whole templates!

I hope hostgator will be best also you can use blue host.

I would love to increase my readership as well. I am finding it a bit difficult. I do like coming on to the site and reading other blogs.  I have found some great blogs. I normally keep track of the blogs that I join and try to comment on them at least once every other week until I just never hear from them.  I love having tons of blogs to read and respond too.

Cynthia

www.richlymiddleclass.com

Reply to Discussion

RSS

12/19/14 DAILY BLOG PROMPT

A SPECIAL GREETING FROM FRAN DRESCHER

MOM BLOGGERS FOR SOCIAL GOOD

Mom Bloggers for Social Good is a global coalition of 2000+ mom bloggers who currently span over twenty countries and who care about spreading the good news about the amazing work non-profit organizations and NGOs are doing around the world.  Want to make a difference? Please join us!

Toxic Free Blog - by Brittany Glynn

Brittany is a director of the Toxic Free Foundation and created the first ever Toxic Free Certification Program.  Weekly, Brittany publishes the Toxic Free Blog and provides coaching to over 10,000 families in the United States alone.  She is the author of a Toxic Free educational series and co-author of several Toxic Free learning programs. Brittany is also an award winning author. 

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service