ADVERTISEMENT

I've blogged for about 6 months and want to get my follower numbers. I blog about saving money, couponing, parenthood, cooking, pretty much anything a SAHM will encounter (inlcuding poopie diapers!).  www.frugalonthecheap.com 

 

I have a great contest going on now, check it out!

 

Follow me and I will definitely follow you back, lol. Just post a comment here so I know where to follow you.

Views: 25

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'm following you. love your blog!

Kari @ http://shining2save.com
Hi! I am following your blog. It looks like great info. I'm a couponer myself...although I don't quite have it down yet I'm still working on it. Can you follow me back www.mysteryshoppingteacher.blogspot.com and twitter @mysshopnteacher
Thanks Kari, I'm glad I found you, your blog looks great! I'm now a 'follower'.

Kari Warner said:
I'm following you. love your blog!

Kari @ http://shining2save.com
Sure thing, I love supporting great blogs, thanks for 'following' me!

nirra poret said:
Hi! I am following your blog. It looks like great info. I'm a couponer myself...although I don't quite have it down yet I'm still working on it. Can you follow me back www.mysteryshoppingteacher.blogspot.com and twitter @mysshopnteacher
Thanks Kai, I will check out your blog and 'follow'. You ladies are awesome, thanks for helping out!

Kai Harris said:
Following you. You can follow me back at:

http://mummyscookbook.blogspot.com/
http://nara-saz.blogspot.com/

I follow anyone who follows me :) Just leave a comment on my blog with your blog address.
will do

JV said:
Following you. You can follow me back at:

http://mummyscookbook.blogspot.com/
http://nara-saz.blogspot.com/

I follow anyone who follows me :) Just leave a comment on my blog with your blog address.
Just signed up - site looks great. I'm on http://katetakes5.blogspot.com if you want to return the favor :)
i'm following you (and i think i'll learn a lot!). would love it if you can return the favor: http://www.moanasaves.com
I am following you!


here is my blog! I just started in september and could really use followers!! thanks!!

http://amisplacedmom.blogspot.com/

Reply to Discussion

RSS

FOLLOW US

OUR BLOG

The One Diaper Bag All Parents Need

All parents with babies or toddlers need a fantastic diaper bag with lots of pockets. There are many on the market to be sure, but finding one that best fits your needs can be an arduous process. Who has time to go to a baby store and sift through the myriad…

OUR DAILY PINS

© 2017   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service