I've blogged for about 6 months and want to get my follower numbers. I blog about saving money, couponing, parenthood, cooking, pretty much anything a SAHM will encounter (inlcuding poopie diapers!).  www.frugalonthecheap.com 

 

I have a great contest going on now, check it out!

 

Follow me and I will definitely follow you back, lol. Just post a comment here so I know where to follow you.

Tags: contests

Views: 13

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'm following you. love your blog!

Kari @ http://shining2save.com
Hi! I am following your blog. It looks like great info. I'm a couponer myself...although I don't quite have it down yet I'm still working on it. Can you follow me back www.mysteryshoppingteacher.blogspot.com and twitter @mysshopnteacher
Thanks Kari, I'm glad I found you, your blog looks great! I'm now a 'follower'.

Kari Warner said:
I'm following you. love your blog!

Kari @ http://shining2save.com
Sure thing, I love supporting great blogs, thanks for 'following' me!

nirra poret said:
Hi! I am following your blog. It looks like great info. I'm a couponer myself...although I don't quite have it down yet I'm still working on it. Can you follow me back www.mysteryshoppingteacher.blogspot.com and twitter @mysshopnteacher
Thanks Kai, I will check out your blog and 'follow'. You ladies are awesome, thanks for helping out!

Kai Harris said:
Following you. You can follow me back at:

http://mummyscookbook.blogspot.com/
http://nara-saz.blogspot.com/

I follow anyone who follows me :) Just leave a comment on my blog with your blog address.
will do

JV said:
Following you. You can follow me back at:

http://mummyscookbook.blogspot.com/
http://nara-saz.blogspot.com/

I follow anyone who follows me :) Just leave a comment on my blog with your blog address.
Just signed up - site looks great. I'm on http://katetakes5.blogspot.com if you want to return the favor :)
i'm following you (and i think i'll learn a lot!). would love it if you can return the favor: http://www.moanasaves.com
I am following you!


here is my blog! I just started in september and could really use followers!! thanks!!

http://amisplacedmom.blogspot.com/

RSS

THIS WEEK'S FEATURED GROUP

FOODIE BLOGGERS

This group is for food bloggers to connect with other foodie bloggers, share recipes, and post your foodie endeavors and giveaways. 

Don't have a food blog, but post great recipes? We'd love for you to join us, too.

JOIN US!

Your Week's Blogging Goals

What goals do you have for your blog this week? Do you plan to blog every day? What about creating a back-to-school guide. What about working on your photography?

What's in store this week?

Plus take a look at our Daily Question conversations!

TODAY'S BLOG PROMPT

Connect With Us

Latest Activity in Groups

Videos

  • Add Videos
  • .

© 2015   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service