ADVERTISEMENT

Hello! I've got a 4 yr old blog that has sorta fizzled out...I'm trying to revive it and can use some help! Between becoming a busy new mom in the last year, and also the old Facebook-kills-blogs boom - my blog has a few cobwebs! Come visit me, please! Follow me and I'll try to follow back as best I can!

Views: 11

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'm following :) Your blog will have new life in no time ;) It looks great

--
The SAHM Project
Sanity Not Required
http://www.sahmproject.com
Hi Angela! I will check it out right now. :) You should probably stick your link in here so we can find it easy. :D

Kris
http://littletechgirl.com
I am following you! Realized we both live in Illinois! I am in the Northwest Suburbs. Your blog looks great.

Just started my blog and would love a follower:)

www.lifeofamodernmom.com

Debbie
Hi Debbie!
Glad to meet another NW Burbs mom! Thanks -- and I'm checking out your blog and following! Thanks for your follow - hope to see ya 'round the blogs and get to know you! :-)

RSS

Our newest members. Join us + 23,000 fellow mom bloggers

ADVERTISEMENT

MBC CUTIES

Our current cutie was uploaded by Stephanie WentworthUpload a photo of your cutie. They may be featured here. See all of the cuties.

Our Latest Food, Travel & Lifestyle Posts

Has Blogging Become One Big Chore?

Have you ever looked at your blog’s dashboard and whimpered to yourself, “Oh, I just cannot in any way, shape, or form write a blog post today?”

We have all been there, right? Or, is it just me?

After eight years of blogging I have whimpered that more times than I…

How to Get Your Kids to the Dentist Without Tears, Tantrums or Throwing

Growing up, you might remember a time in your life when the only thing scarier than the boogeyman was your dentist. Over the years, you grew to appreciate your dentist and his or her service to your dental health, however, it did take you some time to grow into that mentality. Give your kids a…

ADVERTISE

© 2016   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service