My name is Carla and I'm new on mommy bloggers. Please introduce yourself and tell me what your blog is about. I look forward to hearing from you all :)

Tags: blog, networking, topics

Views: 125

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Carla!

I have 2 blogs:
Penny Pinching Penguin - a blog to learn how to save money and make a little money on the side
Rediscovering Domesticity - a blog about being a Proverbs 31 woman. Includes car seat safety, breastfeeding, recipes, God's word, random life moments, Postpartum mood disorders, and more.

Have a great day!
Audra
I am Shabnam Ahsan, happily married housewife with 3 cute daughters. I’ve done my masters in history then M.Phil, both from Aligarh Muslim University Being a Gemini I am fascinated with everything which is creative whether it is writing decoration or fashion. I try to give a trendy & new look to everything around me. My Fashion and Life Style blog is a great way for me to let out the creative side of myself. I love to read & write so my books blog came into being. Blogging for me is a very addictive & satisfying way of self expression.
My name is Margaret. I am a comedy writer and I blog about life with my two boys at www.shortfatdictator.com.

Hello, I am Imelda and my blog can be found here - Husband, 4 boys, et. al .  I am new blogging and I will be glad to meet new people and make friends here. I have 4 little children and I blog so that I do not forget how to put my thoughts in order. :-)

I would love to increase my readership as well. I am finding it a bit difficult. I do like coming on to the site and reading other blogs.  I have found some great blogs. I normally keep track of the blogs that I join and try to comment on them at least once every other week until I just never hear from them.  I love having tons of blogs to read and respond too.

Cynthia

www.richlymiddleclass.com

Reply to Discussion

RSS

11/21/14 DAILY BLOG PROMPT

Facebook Hop - Every Monday!

CATCH THE BUZZ

SPECIAL HELLO FROM FRAN!

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service