My name is Carla and I'm new on mommy bloggers. Please introduce yourself and tell me what your blog is about. I look forward to hearing from you all :)

Tags: blog, networking, topics

Views: 125

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hey Carla,

My name is Sarah and I just started my blog, Sprout Reviews. My blog is a mix of product review and feature from a market research aspect with formal survey development & focus group review, fun weekend activities for families from crazy talented craft bloggers, and some fun thoughts along the way. Let me know if you need any advice, the newness is a lot to take in!

Take Care,
Sarah
Hi there I am Tammy and I am the author of the blog www.thismamaworksit.com. I write about my experiences in working towards becoming debt free, financial freedom, and starting my own business. As I learn about it I blog and tweet about it!
Thanks for sharing Tammy! I l look foward to your upcoming posts because becoming debt free is one of my goals as well. :)
Thanks for the warm welcome Sarah!
Nice meeting you Courtney !
Hey Carla! I guess I'm semi-new too, even though I actually joined Mom Bloggers Club some time ago, I'm only recently trying to get back into the swing of things. The blog is in full swing though! The Arena Update (www.kooimans.blogspot.com) features topics like homemade baby food, Project Life, freebies & coupons, and fun stories about my adventures in substitute teaching & the theater and my husband's business trips to China. We try to keep it pretty fun, witty, yet infomal.

Welcome and I look forward to seeing you around!
Hi Carla!

My name is Lorinda, friends call me "Lhen" I am also new here. I am from the Philippines.

My personal blog is http://pinaymomjournal.com/ which is basically about me and my family. this is my online diary.

My other blog is http://galingngpinoy.com/ which is about the great talents and achievements of Filipinos. Charice is one of the Filipinos I already featured and also our Manny Pacquiao but it doesn't focus on celebrities only. Ordinary Filipinos who showed great courage to stand out is also featured..

I hope mommies here in this club will do check out my blogs and give me some advices on how I can improve my blog. I just started blogging January 2010 which makes me a newbie in this field.

Thanks.
Hi moms! I'm Kia a.k.a the Cincomom! I blog at www.cincomom.com about life with my five kids, but I am also an author and have a wonderful little children's book called Goony Goo-Goo and Ga-Ga Too coming out this May. So I look forward to meeting you and having some great adult conversation!!
--Kia
Hi Carla,

I'm Andrea. My blog is a fmaily blog about well us and our crazy busy life. I just started so I'm posting random stuff right now but hope to find a direction for it soon :0) I would like to do product reviews but can't seem to find a way into that arena just yet. I do try to post everyday. Now I just need to get people to read it everyday LOL!

I'll defnitely check out your blog. Have a great day!

Andrea
Hi there! I am Erica, I am a mommy of 3 boys, an online boutique owner (everything is under $60) and a fashion and style blogger. Come visit sometime and leave a comment!
http://www.boutiqueonfeet.blogspot.com/
Hi Carla,

My name is Manon I am a Law of Attraction coach and I Blog about marketing, mindset and everything in between. I am a mom that works from home and am on a mission to help as many moms as possible to make money with their internet presence. Looking forward to hearing more about what you moms are up to!

Manon
The Passive Income Queen Blog
Hello,
I'm Morgan, my blog is pretty much just me rambling about nothing in particular lol. I'm also very new to this (like I just really started within the last couple of weeks) I did it mostly as a way for me to look back on my family and my kids as they grow up. I would love to eventually have some followers, maybe do some giveaways, provide information that someone might benefit from, those type of things.
Nice to meet you!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

12/19/14 DAILY BLOG PROMPT

A SPECIAL GREETING FROM FRAN DRESCHER

MOM BLOGGERS FOR SOCIAL GOOD

Mom Bloggers for Social Good is a global coalition of 2000+ mom bloggers who currently span over twenty countries and who care about spreading the good news about the amazing work non-profit organizations and NGOs are doing around the world.  Want to make a difference? Please join us!

Toxic Free Blog - by Brittany Glynn

Brittany is a director of the Toxic Free Foundation and created the first ever Toxic Free Certification Program.  Weekly, Brittany publishes the Toxic Free Blog and provides coaching to over 10,000 families in the United States alone.  She is the author of a Toxic Free educational series and co-author of several Toxic Free learning programs. Brittany is also an award winning author. 

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service