My name is Carla and I'm new on mommy bloggers. Please introduce yourself and tell me what your blog is about. I look forward to hearing from you all :)

Tags: blog, networking, topics

Views: 124

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks Myra! I'll definitely take you up on that offer. I'm still trying to learn the ins and outs of blogging
Thanks! I look forward to reading your blog :)
Your blog sounds pretty interesting.I cant wait to read it :)
Great site Lorinda :)
Hi Andrea! I look forward to networking with you
Great Blog title. I cant wait to read it :)
Thanks for following :) I'll do the same
Check out http://www.ehustleonline.com and click on my twitter or networked blog icon.

Hi, I'm Latwan and I hope that I am not too late...but I am a stay-at-home/work-from-home new blogger. I am the mother of two wonderful munchkins, Eryn and Grant and run an event decorating business from home. I would consider myself a new blogger (since November '09) and started my blog as a way to understand and identifiy my feelings around being a SAHM after a lay-off from a very successful 13 year career as an HR Generalist with a major Fortune 500.

Although the blog started as a way to journal my feelings and connect with other moms...I think that I may...at some point...get into product reviews, parenting best practices and other stuff once I find direction, focus and manage to get both children to sit still (at the same time), long enough to collect a thought :-0

I hope that you wil check it out and join at http://thedailychroniclesofasahm.blogspot.com/
Hi Carla!
My blog Brighten Any Occasion was created for my business Sunshine Paperie - but then I had a thought that the title Brighten Any Occasion does not just have to be about paper...it can be about anything! So shopping, parenting, freebies, recipes etc. Looking forward to expanding my resources!
Hey Carla!! And a hey to everyone else!!

My name is Nikki, I'm a SAHM of two living with OCD and depression. My blog is a collection of everything from the OCD and depression to being a parent to what book I'm currently reading. It's my place to go and get it all out. It's my own personal therapy couch, I can be me and get it out and sometimes it helps...sometimes not. I want to help others living with these issues, or any issue really, to know that we aren't alone even though we feel like it most of the time.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertisement

MARKETPLACE

ADVERTISEMENT

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service