My name is Carla and I'm new on mommy bloggers. Please introduce yourself and tell me what your blog is about. I look forward to hearing from you all :)

Tags: blog, networking, topics

Views: 121

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi! I'm Olga and I am new to blogging and to MBC. I love that so many smart women and their great blogs can be found in just one place. I am a mom of 2 boys (my older one just turned 2, so I no longer have the distinction of saying that I have 2 under 2!) and I am a health and nutrition writer for the women's magazine called First for Women. My blog is about my journey to better health, more energy and a trimmer tummy after baby number 2. After all, my career depends on it, because it's so important to look healthy and slim when you're dishing out healthy eating advice to other people, right? I am backlogged with posts, but they will be up soon so there'll be fresh new content today or tomorro. But in the meantime, please read my Diary of a Fat Nutrition Writer at www.fatnutritionwriter.blogspot.com. During the first two weeks, I tried Ann Louise Gittleman's Fat Flush Smoothie Shakedown - and I lost 10 pounds in two weeks. Not bad for an overworked, stressed mommy!
Hi Olga! Great blog! I am now following :) I would love if you would consider following my blog too :) THE CRAZY DAYS!

Thanks Melanie
I just commented and followed your blog - I really like your newest post about doing something special for your hubby!
Olga
www.fatnutritionwriter.blogspot.com
www.twitter.com/healthyolga
Hi! I am so interested in reading your blog - what's the address?
www.the-lunatic-cafe.blogspot.com, LOL I forgot to put that in huh.
Hi Sara, I am following your blogs now - they're so interesting! If you'd like, please visit mine at www.fatnutritionwriter.blogspot.com. Do you have a Twitter account too? Mine is www.twitter.com/healthyolga
Nice coupon/deals blog Myrah - very useful! I am now following you! If you're interested follow me at www.fatnutritionwriter.blogspot.com
I commented on your post about the pain you're experiencing. I hope you figure out what it is! I am also your newest follower. Visit me if you'd like at www.fatnutritionwriter.blogspot.com
I am not sure if I've posted here yet? LOL anyway I'm Crissy

http://dearcrissy.com

http://twitter.com/crissy

!:)
Hi! I'm Brenda and I write stories from life. I have two blogs, one for women (It's A Girl Thing) and His Story, a ministry blog I'm a mom of four, am currently going back to grad school, and looking forward to writing more as my school work winds down. Just learning the ropes in the blogging world, and this looks like a great place to start!
My name is Jamie. I am a kinda crunchy, twenty something mama to four.

My blog started out in November 2006 as an online pregnancy journal and has since made it through two high risk pregnancies and has turned into-what I hope will become- an engaging blog about my kids and informational about things like cloth diapering, complete placenta previa, etc.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Be a Part of Something Special for Social Good

We are putting together one of the largest projects on behalf of the world's poorest mothers, newborns, and children and need your help. JOIN OUR PRIVATE GROUP to learn more and to get involved.

Advertisement

MARKETPLACE

ADVERTISEMENT

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service