My name is Carla and I'm new on mommy bloggers. Please introduce yourself and tell me what your blog is about. I look forward to hearing from you all :)

Tags: blog, networking, topics

Views: 125

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hello! I am new to Mommy Bloggers Club! So happy I ound this place! I look forward to learning an sharing with you ladies! ~Heather www.livingonloveandcents.blogspot.com
Hi ladies. This is Cynthia from upstate NY and creator of The Girlz Korner. My little piece of the blogsphere was brought to life nearly two years ago. I truly have been writing since the day a Crayola was placed in my hand. I just love to share ... witty, light thoughts and articles on everything we love to read about beauty, health, fashion, dating, relationships, elder care ... guess you could say it goes the gambit from A ~ Z. So as Mae West use to say, "Come on over and see me some time." Have a wonderful weekend.
Hi, I'm Jeanine and I blog at Rosie Girl Dreams. I started my blog right before the birth of my third child earlier this year. I share a frugal, simple and green approach to family living. I hope you will stop by for a visit! I'll be sure to visit some others while I'm here. Much thanks to everyone!
Rosie Girl Dreams
Hi Carla! My blog covers motherhood in general. Would love for you to visit.

mommy moves again

Hope to see you there! :)
Hi, my name is Tamara, and I'm new here. I've had my blog for a little over two years now, but I am just now putting the effort into making it work. I started the blog when I became pregnant with our second daughter, Jenna. She was diagnosed in utero with Trisomy 18 and was stillborn, so it kind of evolved into a blog about my healing from that. I'm still healing (I think I always will be), but our family was joined by our last child, another daughter, last November. Now, it has again evolved into my journey through motherhood, raising a seven year old, a seven month old and living life without the one in the middle.

I am hoping to start doing some product reviews and maybe get some advertising going. I am currently a stay at home mom and a student who could use a little extra money each month. Please follow my blog, and I will follow yours.

Tamara
Hello! I'm Hanna from Norway. I've been a member here for a little while, but haven't really looked around here until now :)
Hi Everyone I can't remember if I introduced myself here when I first joined a little over a month ago. I know I posted something to my wall......

I've been blogging for a couple of years now. I have about 6 blogs but I only blog regularly on two of them. I play around with mixed media art and work as a designer for Paper Imagery Designs which is a company that sells image sheets for mixed media art. I do some altered art, artists trading cards, charms and jewelry just to name a few of the things I create. Here is the link for my art blog.
http://alteredbyme.blogspot.com

I also love to cook and bake. I love baking bread and I am always trying to find recipes to use my sourdough starter. My focus lately has been on my cooking blog. Please stop by if you get a chance.
http:flouronmyface.blogspot.com

I also try to squeeze all of my online "work" into my day ( and late nights) along with helping out with my two grand daughters ( baby sitting) and helping my oldest daughter with my newest grand daughter who was born with some birth defects.

I am really happy to be here. I have found everyone to be very nice and helpful. I have also found an amazing amount of information on blogging and trying to earn some money here ( not that I have actually earned any yet lol). Thank you all for your help!
HI ! I'm Melanie, I started my blog back in Feb of this year when I challenged myself to make a brand new recipe each and every day for the entire month. I drove everyone on my FB nuts posting pictures and recipes, my blog was the result of everyone begging me to keep going. Though I can't do it daily for this long I post as often as I try something new, so other Mom's or anyone really can have ideas themselves. Always on the look out for new recipes, just thought others would be too. I'm new to this blogging stuff, already love reading everyone elses blogs though so hopefully I can keep mine going!
~Melanie
http://mburbage.blogspot.com/
Hi! I'm Angela. SAHM/WAHM to my 3 wonderful boys and my super husband. I'm just getting back into blogging after taking nearly a year long break. My blog is Hot Mom Tips and I'm hoping to add product reviews.
About Me
More Milestones
I'm a working married mom of teen boys. Blogging about the many changes in life with humor, common sense and the Lord to carry me.
Twitter: mom2_boys
Hello Carla It's truly great to be here! My name is Brigitte
I've been blogging for quite a while now, I blog mostly about things that may be an interest
to moms who market their business online helping them discover ways they can drive more
website traffic to their website blogs. This is what my blog is about Free Traffic vs Targeted Traffic
http://momtraffic.blogspot.com/2009/07/how-to-get-free-traffic-to-y...
My blog is about my family.I have been blogging for a few years,mostly cause I enjoy talkig about my family mostly my kids.:)
I notice my blog is not really looked at,and i thought maybe its me??LOL I write boring possibly.However,I do keep out a lot of imporant things because i try to keep my family from reading too deep into it(extended family( from reading too deep into it all.:)
I am at blogger,and word press(recent):)
Also myspace but dont blog there often....
http://njshoremom4gurlz.blogspot.com/
My name s NANCY:)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

12/17/14 DAILY BLOG PROMPT

12 Days of Christmas Super Sale

Not a member?  Sign up here for your Free
Healthy Home Company Membership
https://mombloggersgiftmembership.com

A SPECIAL GREETING FROM FRAN DRESCHER

MOM BLOGGERS FOR SOCIAL GOOD

The more moms who are a part of Mom Bloggers for Social Good, the more good we can do through our blogs and social media. Please join us!

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service