My name is Carla and I'm new on mommy bloggers. Please introduce yourself and tell me what your blog is about. I look forward to hearing from you all :)

Tags: blog, networking, topics

Views: 121

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi ladies! If we haven't already "met" . . .I'm a mommy of 3 boys, an online boutique owner (handbags, jewelry, fashion and accessories for under $60 and a fashion/beauty blogger. Come visit, and if you LOVE my blog, like me on FB, too! I'll be sure to do the same!!!

http://www.boutiqueonfeet.blogspot.com/
Hi, my name is Laura! I started my blog to keep family and friends updated on my pregnancy after we moved across the country. Now it's about life as a SAHM in New England. It has recipes, craft ideas, and of course, posts about my daughter, Georgia.
Hey ladies!

My name is Kylee and I am an 18 year old mother to an {almost} 2 year old little girl named Lyla. I am also engaged to the love of my life and best friend, Chris, who is in the US Army. My blog is about my life as a mother, transitioning from single mom to Army wife, all my photography, and just a bunch of random ramblings that are sure to make you laugh! Lol! Come on over and check me out if you wanna. You follow me, I follow you. :) Cuz I'm awesome like that. Haha!

Kylee

http://almostengagedtothearmy.blogspot.com
Hi! I'm Teresa! I have two blogs ~ Society of Socialpreneurs which I created to help promote mom owned businesses, direct sales consultants, etsy moms, bloggers, and small business owners. If you are a business owner, we offer a free listing in our business directory! We also have a free blog directory and so much more! Hope you can stop by and visit and look around!

The other blog is more of a personal blog, A Single Mom and a Teenaged Girl.

Thank you so much Carla for the opportunity to share! Have a great weekend!

Teresa
@socialpreneurs
Find Us on Facebook for our Socialpreneur of the Day!
Whew! Old thread, but I'm pretty new to this site so...

Stats:
Name: Lindsay Maddox
Kids: 4, 2, and 10 month old twins
Blog: Silly Mom Thoughts
Facebook Fan Page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Silly-Mom-Thoughts/312201214668?ref=ts
Blogger since: 2005

My blog focus: Laughing my way through motherhood... telling those cringe-worthy stories that help other moms know that they're not alone. I don't brag about my kids or offer boring kid stats. After all, I barely care about their growth percentiles, why would I expect anyone else to?

Something funny: New moms look at me, mouths dropped and say, "Wow... you're a mom of four little ones, you're pretty much an expert." My response, "The only thing I am an expert in is getting pregnant."

My goal: To never have my blog filled with annoying, huge, and/or blinkie ads. I hate that with a passion.

There, that 'bout sums me up.

Lindsay
Hello, I'm Amanda and I currently am the owner/reviewer of customer reviewing site Hollywood Chic. I am currently 27 years old and have both chronic pain and terminal illness, starting my blog was a mission to fight to my apex; it gives me purpose now and a hope I never priory had.

I review only top quality products from companies to believe in that offer frugality and quality coupled hand in hand. Extensively I do research prior to pitching these sites to respect the reader. I am interested in interpersonal communication and making new sustainable friendships with those who have a like minded interest. Reviews are assorted as are my "tip" blogs and special exclusive offers.

http://hollywoodglamorous.blogspot.com (all followers are properly returned) as well as @Hollywood__Chic (two underscores) on Twitter where followers are also returned in respect of the professionalism I strive to carry.

Amanda
Hi
My name is Eileen. I started my blog to promote my online Fabric store, www.freshcutfabrics.com but
it has become more of a creative outlet for me because I blog about decorating projects and inspiration rooms, everything Beachy or Coastal Cottage Living, and just having fun with my family. if it's blogable, i blog it!
The 4 words that sum it up are, Coastal, Cottage,Fabric, Momma
Hello I am Jeanie my blog is Soccer Mom in Giggle Town

a busy stay at home mom of 3 children of my own and 2 step children finding joy, love & hope right in my own back yard and sharing it with my neighbors near & far. log is about living a simple life that is meaningful to God, my family, my friends and myself. You will find on these pages quiet moments and not so quiet moments, book reviews, "plays" in pictures, the C Team, Simple & Scrumptious Meals, menu planning and more! My focus is on moms! Whether you are at home or at work makes no difference to me. I want you to know that when I am writing I have you in mind! So come visit me and look around. I look forward to meeting you.
My name is Karyn Climans and I'm the owner/creator of Tail Wags Helmet Covers, www.tail-wags.com. My blog usually covers topics such as being a mompreneur, judging work & family responsibilities, as well as safety topics. You can check us out at www.facebook.com/tailwagshelmetcovers and www.twitter.com/tailwagshelmet. I'm happy to "like" you back. Please send me your link to info@tail-wags.com.
I can tell I'm going to LOVE your blog site just by reading your short blurb ... you've got a great sense of humor and you obviously need it with 4 kids under 4 yrs & under. I'm happy to follow you. Hope you'll check us out at www.facebook.com/tailwagshelmetcovers.

Lindsay Maddox said:
Whew! Old thread, but I'm pretty new to this site so...

Stats:
Name: Lindsay Maddox
Kids: 4, 2, and 10 month old twins
Blog: Silly Mom Thoughts
Facebook Fan Page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Silly-Mom-Thoughts/312201214668?ref=ts
Blogger since: 2005

My blog focus: Laughing my way through motherhood... telling those cringe-worthy stories that help other moms know that they're not alone. I don't brag about my kids or offer boring kid stats. After all, I barely care about their growth percentiles, why would I expect anyone else to?

Something funny: New moms look at me, mouths dropped and say, "Wow... you're a mom of four little ones, you're pretty much an expert." My response, "The only thing I am an expert in is getting pregnant."

My goal: To never have my blog filled with annoying, huge, and/or blinkie ads. I hate that with a passion.

There, that 'bout sums me up.

Lindsay
Love your Society of Socialpreneurs. Great idea!

Teresa Olvera said:
Hi! I'm Teresa! I have two blogs ~ Society of Socialpreneurs which I created to help promote mom owned businesses, direct sales consultants, etsy moms, bloggers, and small business owners. If you are a business owner, we offer a free listing in our business directory! We also have a free blog directory and so much more! Hope you can stop by and visit and look around!

The other blog is more of a personal blog, A Single Mom and a Teenaged Girl.

Thank you so much Carla for the opportunity to share! Have a great weekend!

Teresa
@socialpreneurs
Find Us on Facebook for our Socialpreneur of the Day!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Be a Part of Something Special for Social Good

We are putting together one of the largest projects on behalf of the world's poorest mothers, newborns, and children and need your help. JOIN OUR PRIVATE GROUP to learn more and to get involved.

Advertisement

MARKETPLACE

ADVERTISEMENT

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service