My name is Carla and I'm new on mommy bloggers. Please introduce yourself and tell me what your blog is about. I look forward to hearing from you all :)

Tags: blog, networking, topics

Views: 125

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thank you so much Karyn! I'm glad you like it!

Karyn Climans said:
Love your Society of Socialpreneurs. Great idea!

Teresa Olvera said:
Hi! I'm Teresa! I have two blogs ~ Society of Socialpreneurs which I created to help promote mom owned businesses, direct sales consultants, etsy moms, bloggers, and small business owners. If you are a business owner, we offer a free listing in our business directory! We also have a free blog directory and so much more! Hope you can stop by and visit and look around!

The other blog is more of a personal blog, A Single Mom and a Teenaged Girl.

Thank you so much Carla for the opportunity to share! Have a great weekend!

Teresa
@socialpreneurs
Find Us on Facebook for our Socialpreneur of the Day!
I'm Jill although online I refer to myself as MusingsfromMe. I still find it odd when I go to an event and I know the blogger's twitter name, but not their real name. I try to ask for their real name.

My blog is Musings from Me. I blog about my kids, the sports the kids play, online and cellphone safety, surviving the pouty teen and tween years, oh and I do product reviews.

I write for a few sites as well: Baltimore Examiner, Oyster Locals Blog, and Savvy Source DC.
Awwwwww! I'm so flattered, thank you!!

Karyn Climans said:
I can tell I'm going to LOVE your blog site just by reading your short blurb ... you've got a great sense of humor and you obviously need it with 4 kids under 4 yrs & under. I'm happy to follow you. Hope you'll check us out at www.facebook.com/tailwagshelmetcovers.

Lindsay Maddox said:
Whew! Old thread, but I'm pretty new to this site so...

Stats:
Name: Lindsay Maddox
Kids: 4, 2, and 10 month old twins
Blog: Silly Mom Thoughts
Facebook Fan Page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Silly-Mom-Thoughts/312201214668?ref=ts
Blogger since: 2005

My blog focus: Laughing my way through motherhood... telling those cringe-worthy stories that help other moms know that they're not alone. I don't brag about my kids or offer boring kid stats. After all, I barely care about their growth percentiles, why would I expect anyone else to?

Something funny: New moms look at me, mouths dropped and say, "Wow... you're a mom of four little ones, you're pretty much an expert." My response, "The only thing I am an expert in is getting pregnant."

My goal: To never have my blog filled with annoying, huge, and/or blinkie ads. I hate that with a passion.

There, that 'bout sums me up.

Lindsay
Love it, Theresa! Thanks for following me on FB, btw!

Teresa Olvera said:
Hi! I'm Teresa! I have two blogs ~ Society of Socialpreneurs which I created to help promote mom owned businesses, direct sales consultants, etsy moms, bloggers, and small business owners. If you are a business owner, we offer a free listing in our business directory! We also have a free blog directory and so much more! Hope you can stop by and visit and look around!
The other blog is more of a personal blog, A Single Mom and a Teenaged Girl.
Thank you so much Carla for the opportunity to share! Have a great weekend!

Teresa
@socialpreneurs
Find Us on Facebook for our Socialpreneur of the Day!
hi I am Cathy from Texas. I am trying to get my blog jumpstarted and looking for other blogs to follow as well :) My site is for the money saver.thrifty spender in all of us.
www.couponingshopaholic.com
Hi, I'm Stacey - Mom, game designer & artist. My blog is about arts,artists, etsy & other things that catch my eye. Several times a month I post Artist Features, Studio Tours & art related giveaways: http://artsnark.blogspot.com/
Hi all! I'm Debra. Novice at being a mommy blogger, but please follow me at www.leluga.blogspot.com and I will do the same. Any advice would be greatly appreciated! Look forward to getting to know all of you :)
Hi everyone,

I write about life with my daughter- 16 and two step-daughters (almost) ages 4 & 6. My blog is just writing and fun. I don't usually do reviews or giveaways. If you'd like to come by and relate to my world....with 3 dogs,, and and upcoming wedding. Ahhh!
Please do.

Today I have a post about a little boy named LEO that we we are honoring by photographing his name. It is a memorial project for this sweet little angel. Do come by and see if you'd like to submit a photo.

Living, Loving, Laughing Blog
Hi! I'm Becky - I've been blogging off and on my entire life, but I just got back into it as a mommy. My son is almost four, and my blog is a little bit about him, a little bit about me, a little bit about life :)

www.madradmommy.com
Hey there, Carla!

I'm pretty new to the blogging thing. I just joined here last week. My blog is www.barnmama.com
I write about being the mama of two young girls (and the wife of a blogger) while also working as a riding instructor and horse show coach. That pretty much means dirty kids plus a little gardening, cooking, stall mucking and whatnot thrown in just for fun.

You can also find me on Twitter at @MoonshadowFarm
Hi Carla,
Welcome to the group ... it's a very dynamic group of women. I am the owner/creator of Tail Wags Helmet Covers, www.tail-wags.com. Here's my links:
www.facebook.com/tailwagshelmetcovers
www.twitter.com/tailwagshelmet
www.karynclimans.com
Have a great day and please let me know if I can help in any way!
Karyn
Hi Carla

I must say I have been neglecting my blog lately, and spending more time working on my website, but I am very determined to start posting again next week, now that the soccer world cup is finished and the boy’s are back at school after a long 6 week holiday.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

12/19/14 DAILY BLOG PROMPT

A SPECIAL GREETING FROM FRAN DRESCHER

MOM BLOGGERS FOR SOCIAL GOOD

Mom Bloggers for Social Good is a global coalition of 2000+ mom bloggers who currently span over twenty countries and who care about spreading the good news about the amazing work non-profit organizations and NGOs are doing around the world.  Want to make a difference? Please join us!

Toxic Free Blog - by Brittany Glynn

Brittany is a director of the Toxic Free Foundation and created the first ever Toxic Free Certification Program.  Weekly, Brittany publishes the Toxic Free Blog and provides coaching to over 10,000 families in the United States alone.  She is the author of a Toxic Free educational series and co-author of several Toxic Free learning programs. Brittany is also an award winning author. 

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service