My name is Carla and I'm new on mommy bloggers. Please introduce yourself and tell me what your blog is about. I look forward to hearing from you all :)

Tags: blog, networking, topics

Views: 166

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Love it, Theresa! Thanks for following me on FB, btw!

Teresa Olvera said:
Hi! I'm Teresa! I have two blogs ~ Society of Socialpreneurs which I created to help promote mom owned businesses, direct sales consultants, etsy moms, bloggers, and small business owners. If you are a business owner, we offer a free listing in our business directory! We also have a free blog directory and so much more! Hope you can stop by and visit and look around!
The other blog is more of a personal blog, A Single Mom and a Teenaged Girl.
Thank you so much Carla for the opportunity to share! Have a great weekend!

Teresa
@socialpreneurs
Find Us on Facebook for our Socialpreneur of the Day!
hi I am Cathy from Texas. I am trying to get my blog jumpstarted and looking for other blogs to follow as well :) My site is for the money saver.thrifty spender in all of us.
www.couponingshopaholic.com
Hi, I'm Stacey - Mom, game designer & artist. My blog is about arts,artists, etsy & other things that catch my eye. Several times a month I post Artist Features, Studio Tours & art related giveaways: http://artsnark.blogspot.com/
Hi all! I'm Debra. Novice at being a mommy blogger, but please follow me at www.leluga.blogspot.com and I will do the same. Any advice would be greatly appreciated! Look forward to getting to know all of you :)
Hi everyone,

I write about life with my daughter- 16 and two step-daughters (almost) ages 4 & 6. My blog is just writing and fun. I don't usually do reviews or giveaways. If you'd like to come by and relate to my world....with 3 dogs,, and and upcoming wedding. Ahhh!
Please do.

Today I have a post about a little boy named LEO that we we are honoring by photographing his name. It is a memorial project for this sweet little angel. Do come by and see if you'd like to submit a photo.

Living, Loving, Laughing Blog
Hi! I'm Becky - I've been blogging off and on my entire life, but I just got back into it as a mommy. My son is almost four, and my blog is a little bit about him, a little bit about me, a little bit about life :)

www.madradmommy.com
Hey there, Carla!

I'm pretty new to the blogging thing. I just joined here last week. My blog is www.barnmama.com
I write about being the mama of two young girls (and the wife of a blogger) while also working as a riding instructor and horse show coach. That pretty much means dirty kids plus a little gardening, cooking, stall mucking and whatnot thrown in just for fun.

You can also find me on Twitter at @MoonshadowFarm
Hi Carla,
Welcome to the group ... it's a very dynamic group of women. I am the owner/creator of Tail Wags Helmet Covers, www.tail-wags.com. Here's my links:
www.facebook.com/tailwagshelmetcovers
www.twitter.com/tailwagshelmet
www.karynclimans.com
Have a great day and please let me know if I can help in any way!
Karyn
Hi Carla

I must say I have been neglecting my blog lately, and spending more time working on my website, but I am very determined to start posting again next week, now that the soccer world cup is finished and the boy’s are back at school after a long 6 week holiday.
Hi Carla!

I have 2 blogs:
Penny Pinching Penguin - a blog to learn how to save money and make a little money on the side
Rediscovering Domesticity - a blog about being a Proverbs 31 woman. Includes car seat safety, breastfeeding, recipes, God's word, random life moments, Postpartum mood disorders, and more.

Have a great day!
Audra
I am Shabnam Ahsan, happily married housewife with 3 cute daughters. I’ve done my masters in history then M.Phil, both from Aligarh Muslim University Being a Gemini I am fascinated with everything which is creative whether it is writing decoration or fashion. I try to give a trendy & new look to everything around me. My Fashion and Life Style blog is a great way for me to let out the creative side of myself. I love to read & write so my books blog came into being. Blogging for me is a very addictive & satisfying way of self expression.
My name is Margaret. I am a comedy writer and I blog about life with my two boys at www.shortfatdictator.com.

RSS

THIS WEEK'S FEATURED GROUP

SUBMIT YOUR GIVEAWAY

Do you have a giveaway and want to know how and where to promote it? Great, join us!

JOIN THIS GROUP!

Labor Day Weekend!

It's the last holiday of the summer! 

We know..it went so fast. 

What does your long Labor Day weekend have in 

Plus take a look at our Daily Question conversations!

TODAY'S BLOG PROMPT

Connect With Us

Our Largest Groups

© 2015   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service