My name is Carla and I'm new on mommy bloggers. Please introduce yourself and tell me what your blog is about. I look forward to hearing from you all :)

Tags: blog, networking, topics

Views: 124

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thank you so much Karyn! I'm glad you like it!

Karyn Climans said:
Love your Society of Socialpreneurs. Great idea!

Teresa Olvera said:
Hi! I'm Teresa! I have two blogs ~ Society of Socialpreneurs which I created to help promote mom owned businesses, direct sales consultants, etsy moms, bloggers, and small business owners. If you are a business owner, we offer a free listing in our business directory! We also have a free blog directory and so much more! Hope you can stop by and visit and look around!

The other blog is more of a personal blog, A Single Mom and a Teenaged Girl.

Thank you so much Carla for the opportunity to share! Have a great weekend!

Teresa
@socialpreneurs
Find Us on Facebook for our Socialpreneur of the Day!
I'm Jill although online I refer to myself as MusingsfromMe. I still find it odd when I go to an event and I know the blogger's twitter name, but not their real name. I try to ask for their real name.

My blog is Musings from Me. I blog about my kids, the sports the kids play, online and cellphone safety, surviving the pouty teen and tween years, oh and I do product reviews.

I write for a few sites as well: Baltimore Examiner, Oyster Locals Blog, and Savvy Source DC.
Awwwwww! I'm so flattered, thank you!!

Karyn Climans said:
I can tell I'm going to LOVE your blog site just by reading your short blurb ... you've got a great sense of humor and you obviously need it with 4 kids under 4 yrs & under. I'm happy to follow you. Hope you'll check us out at www.facebook.com/tailwagshelmetcovers.

Lindsay Maddox said:
Whew! Old thread, but I'm pretty new to this site so...

Stats:
Name: Lindsay Maddox
Kids: 4, 2, and 10 month old twins
Blog: Silly Mom Thoughts
Facebook Fan Page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Silly-Mom-Thoughts/312201214668?ref=ts
Blogger since: 2005

My blog focus: Laughing my way through motherhood... telling those cringe-worthy stories that help other moms know that they're not alone. I don't brag about my kids or offer boring kid stats. After all, I barely care about their growth percentiles, why would I expect anyone else to?

Something funny: New moms look at me, mouths dropped and say, "Wow... you're a mom of four little ones, you're pretty much an expert." My response, "The only thing I am an expert in is getting pregnant."

My goal: To never have my blog filled with annoying, huge, and/or blinkie ads. I hate that with a passion.

There, that 'bout sums me up.

Lindsay
Love it, Theresa! Thanks for following me on FB, btw!

Teresa Olvera said:
Hi! I'm Teresa! I have two blogs ~ Society of Socialpreneurs which I created to help promote mom owned businesses, direct sales consultants, etsy moms, bloggers, and small business owners. If you are a business owner, we offer a free listing in our business directory! We also have a free blog directory and so much more! Hope you can stop by and visit and look around!
The other blog is more of a personal blog, A Single Mom and a Teenaged Girl.
Thank you so much Carla for the opportunity to share! Have a great weekend!

Teresa
@socialpreneurs
Find Us on Facebook for our Socialpreneur of the Day!
hi I am Cathy from Texas. I am trying to get my blog jumpstarted and looking for other blogs to follow as well :) My site is for the money saver.thrifty spender in all of us.
www.couponingshopaholic.com
Hi, I'm Stacey - Mom, game designer & artist. My blog is about arts,artists, etsy & other things that catch my eye. Several times a month I post Artist Features, Studio Tours & art related giveaways: http://artsnark.blogspot.com/
Hi all! I'm Debra. Novice at being a mommy blogger, but please follow me at www.leluga.blogspot.com and I will do the same. Any advice would be greatly appreciated! Look forward to getting to know all of you :)
Hi everyone,

I write about life with my daughter- 16 and two step-daughters (almost) ages 4 & 6. My blog is just writing and fun. I don't usually do reviews or giveaways. If you'd like to come by and relate to my world....with 3 dogs,, and and upcoming wedding. Ahhh!
Please do.

Today I have a post about a little boy named LEO that we we are honoring by photographing his name. It is a memorial project for this sweet little angel. Do come by and see if you'd like to submit a photo.

Living, Loving, Laughing Blog
Hi! I'm Becky - I've been blogging off and on my entire life, but I just got back into it as a mommy. My son is almost four, and my blog is a little bit about him, a little bit about me, a little bit about life :)

www.madradmommy.com
Hey there, Carla!

I'm pretty new to the blogging thing. I just joined here last week. My blog is www.barnmama.com
I write about being the mama of two young girls (and the wife of a blogger) while also working as a riding instructor and horse show coach. That pretty much means dirty kids plus a little gardening, cooking, stall mucking and whatnot thrown in just for fun.

You can also find me on Twitter at @MoonshadowFarm
Hi Carla,
Welcome to the group ... it's a very dynamic group of women. I am the owner/creator of Tail Wags Helmet Covers, www.tail-wags.com. Here's my links:
www.facebook.com/tailwagshelmetcovers
www.twitter.com/tailwagshelmet
www.karynclimans.com
Have a great day and please let me know if I can help in any way!
Karyn
Hi Carla

I must say I have been neglecting my blog lately, and spending more time working on my website, but I am very determined to start posting again next week, now that the soccer world cup is finished and the boy’s are back at school after a long 6 week holiday.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

10/30/14 BLOG PROMPT

Facebook Hop - Every Monday!

CATCH THE BUZZ

SPECIAL HELLO FROM FRAN!

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service