ADVERTISEMENT

My name is Carla and I'm new on mommy bloggers. Please introduce yourself and tell me what your blog is about. I look forward to hearing from you all :)

Views: 202

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi...I'm Kristl, The Budget Diet girl!

www.TheBudgetDiet.com is a diet for your wallet...not your waistline. Each day I feature a new money saving tip on topics like: grocery savings, budget birthday parties, instant savings, recipes & more.
Hi! I'm Kristin and write Ellie-Town about life with my girls Elizabeth (3) and Madeline (7 months). I have stories, opinoins, product reviews and will be having my first give away soon.

I love doing birthday parties and decorating the girls' rooms so there is a bit of that on Ellie-Town, too.

I have been blogging since January and it has been so much fun so far!
Hi I'm MissC. I'm a mom to a very precocious 4 year old. My blog is just musings, rants, poetry and every day life. I hope you get the chance to check it out and see if you enjoy it. I am new on here as well...but good luck!
Hi I'm late here but that's the story of my life. Probably b/c I have a newborn and a two year old that talks up a storm. I'm Rebecca, relatively new to blogging. I'm married to a Cop which makes life interesting. Um let's see.. I'm simple, deep, fun, think tank that has a great ok strange sense of humor. Oh yeah and I'm starting a new weight loss plan.

Here is my new found love,
The Blessings of Modern Domestication
http://www.theblessingsofmoderndomestication.blogspot.com

Love to have you stop by and hand out! :-)
Hi Carla, my name is Morgan i'm pretty new to this aswell. My blog is basically about my life as a mom to 3 crazy kids and my quest to be more eco-friendly, earth lover =)
Hi! My name is Amy and I have been blogging for the fun of it for about 2 years now. Of course I have had a few different blogs but my main 2 are CrazySimpleLife and Just My Personal Opinions. The first one is my personal one and it is all about my kids and everyday life! I have plenty to blog about as I have 5 children, 3 singletons and a set of twins! My other blog is all about personal reviews I have done on products and site. This one is fairly new. Check them out and I look forward to learning a lot from other mommy bloggers!

Amy
Hello! I'm Lisa. My blog is about my daughter who is soon to be 3 and all that is mommy in my little world. I love fellow mommy blogs and thats what inspired me to start my own. http://ouraverythingaveriadventure.blogspot.com/
Hi everyone. I am new to blogging, I have been blogging for a few months and I just blog with whatever is on my mind. Its random...about my life, its just an outlet for me. I thought it would be fun to join here because I love reading other mom blogs in my spare time, and I thought this would be a good place to find more!

Nikki

http://412nikki.blogspot.com
Hi,

My name is Sheila I've started blogging around dec last year and my blog is all about my personal views on all things that interests me...^_^.

www.workingmotha.blogspot.com
Hey! I'm Blake, and I'm the mother to 15.5 month old twins. I started a blog a while ago, about my twins, but didn't really keep up with it much until the last few months, when I have become much more involved with it, and now am even involved in reviews and giveaways, and am off to a great following. :-) It's just about the daily adventures as a mama of multiples. :-)

Check it out, and I'll check out yours as well. :-)
Hey There, I'm Tayrina from Puerto Rico and actually I'm starting a new blog about my family. http://tayrinafamilyjournal.wordpress.com

Im a digital scrapbooking and traditional too addict!!! :-O I also create digital kits for digital scrapbooking available in some store in the internet. I just started blogging as business, but because I like to work with photography and to write, I decided to make a personal blog about me and my family. So go ahead and say hi to my blog!

Im working on it, so if you see a mess, dont go away... its just me, working hard to get it done!!! :-)

Hello to everyone and hugs from the sunny Puerto Rico!
Hello all! My name is Heather and I'm just signed up to Mommy Bloggers and currently author of http://www.ournextchapters.com. I am a writer... and in my first marriage started writing a book... but then things happen. Baby, Divorce, Custody Battle and now a second wedding. So I started blogging to get back into the swing of things and much of my content is about what I just mentioned.

Anyways... glad to have found this website... I have Tons of questions for all your pro-bloggers!! :)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

FOLLOW US

Our Latest Food, Travel & Lifestyle Posts

Review: Great for a Holiday Gift: Sock Club!

We recently took Sock Club for a three-month spin and are so happy the good folks in Austin, Texas contacted us to try their monthly designer sock service. 

There is nothing like getting a designer surprise in the mail each month.…

OUR DAILY PINS

Latest Activity

Profile IconMom Bloggers Club via Facebook
Thumbnail

Get excited for the upcoming #SheSavvy #TwitterParty | $300 in Cash Prizes | 12/13 bit.ly/iamsavvy #ad

Timeline…

See More
Facebook25 minutes ago · Reply
Profile IconBrittany Charnley, Mary Kate Steward and Zenparent joined Mom Bloggers Club
1 hour ago
Zyana Morris posted a blog post
4 hours ago
Lauren Markman posted a blog post
5 hours ago
Elizabeth Doren posted a status
"Ode to Parents of Two Year Olds at www.elizabethdoren.com. Sometimes we toddler servants need a pick me up."
6 hours ago
ann anderson shared their discussion on Google +1
12 hours ago
ann anderson posted a discussion
12 hours ago
ann anderson joined Mayra's group
12 hours ago

Advertisement

© 2016   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service