My name is Carla and I'm new on mommy bloggers. Please introduce yourself and tell me what your blog is about. I look forward to hearing from you all :)

Tags: blog, networking, topics

Views: 167

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

HI, I'm Roxane and I began blogging back in 2008. I write a lot about my kids (13 & 15) and the crazy things they do, say, ask about etc. I have a weird balance of progressive ideas (open talk about sex, relationships etc) and conservative methods (I am not against grounding or letting my kids know that they are not perfect) which makes for some interesting parenting experiences.

I hope you'll stop by and visit! Here are 2 links to some of my favorite posts...read more if you like the flavor!

Oh...I hope the links work, they are lookin' a little funny! Anyhow, pop by for a visit and I'll do the same!
My name is Joy and I am new on mommy bloggers. My blog is about adoption and just life in general...our new move to a farm and just being a mother. I adore taking photos and love to share!

would love to hear from you.
Hi mama! I'm Heather, my blog is http://lifewiththestevens.blogspot.com
I blog random bits about my life, post freebies, and do reviews/giveaways! I'm not very tech savvy so my blog is still a work in progress!
Ok I'm a little slow here, new blogger already introduced myself but came back to meet others. Anyway can someone please tell me what sahm stands for? I'm a LEOW (law enforcement officer's wife). I got a few of these down but can't seem to figure it out. Ok ok, hit me with it! :-)
Hi Fellow Bloggers,! My name is Jen and I am new here and new to Blogging too! I've been working really hard at building my blog with extreme couponing, coupons and deals.( still a work in process, lol) and now I am going to spend time focusing on building traffic:)

Hi Jen, just looked at your blog.....love all the deals!
Hi this is Pia!

My blog is about raising my son J-man, 3, who has a severe speech-language delay and yet is a complete riot. It is also smattered with my thoughts of this crazy life, occassional bouts of minor pity parties, and my alter-ego, the Green-Eyed Monster Momma. I welcome all, special needs parents or not, who don't mind hearing me ramble on and on and on.
Hi Carla, I'm Nancy and I began my blog this past January as a hobby. I live in CA and we have a family dairy ranch and raise natural beef. I enjoy sharing my day to day life activities as we live them on the ranch :) I'm new to Mom Bloggers as well.
Hello :-) I'm Vanessa. My blog is Mom's Menu Planner. I started it in March and found myself too busy to post during April, but I have been working hard throughout May and hope to keep up on it!
I'm Felicia and my blog is about whatever I feel like writing at the moment I decide to blog. I just turned 29 but I still feel like I did when I was in high school... sans the crap teenage attitude. I can't believe I'm a mother of two, married, house, car, job, the works... life fell on my head.
In between all of life's necessary evils, I try to find time to read (books, magazines, comics, tabloids- I read it all) and play video games.
So yeah. I'm writing about that.
HI my name is Noor. I have So So Sweet Designs. I do tons of freebies for graphics and blog wear and also do custom blog designs.

MBC Cutie of the Week

Uploaded by Katie Wiederholt. Upload a photo of your cutie. They may be featured here. See all of the cuties.

Question of the Day

Rexlaxing on Thanksgiving + You

Thanksgiving weekend is always busy and can be hectic. How do you relax?

Do you have a giveaway and want to know how and where to promote it? Great, join us!

Link to Us

© 2015   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service