My name is Carla and I'm new on mommy bloggers. Please introduce yourself and tell me what your blog is about. I look forward to hearing from you all :)

Tags: blog, networking, topics

Views: 123

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Carla!

I have 2 blogs:
Penny Pinching Penguin - a blog to learn how to save money and make a little money on the side
Rediscovering Domesticity - a blog about being a Proverbs 31 woman. Includes car seat safety, breastfeeding, recipes, God's word, random life moments, Postpartum mood disorders, and more.

Have a great day!
Audra
I am Shabnam Ahsan, happily married housewife with 3 cute daughters. I’ve done my masters in history then M.Phil, both from Aligarh Muslim University Being a Gemini I am fascinated with everything which is creative whether it is writing decoration or fashion. I try to give a trendy & new look to everything around me. My Fashion and Life Style blog is a great way for me to let out the creative side of myself. I love to read & write so my books blog came into being. Blogging for me is a very addictive & satisfying way of self expression.
My name is Margaret. I am a comedy writer and I blog about life with my two boys at www.shortfatdictator.com.

Hello, I am Imelda and my blog can be found here - Husband, 4 boys, et. al .  I am new blogging and I will be glad to meet new people and make friends here. I have 4 little children and I blog so that I do not forget how to put my thoughts in order. :-)

I would love to increase my readership as well. I am finding it a bit difficult. I do like coming on to the site and reading other blogs.  I have found some great blogs. I normally keep track of the blogs that I join and try to comment on them at least once every other week until I just never hear from them.  I love having tons of blogs to read and respond too.

Cynthia

www.richlymiddleclass.com

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Be a Part of Something Special for Social Good

We are putting together one of the largest projects on behalf of the world's poorest mothers, newborns, and children and need your help. JOIN OUR PRIVATE GROUP to learn more and to get involved.

Advertisement

MARKETPLACE

ADVERTISEMENT

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service