3 photos by Amanda addison were featured
3 hours ago
Amanda addison posted photos
3 hours ago
2 photos by Shadra Bruce were featured
4 hours ago
Amanda addison posted a status
4 hours ago
Profile IconAmanda addison, FSID, Ksenia Buzina and 5 more joined Mom Bloggers Club
4 hours ago

5 top tips for boosting your income

If you are looking for extra ways of making money, then the good news is there are some things you can do. There’s no sure-fire way to get rich quick, but there are ways that you could earn a little bit more cash.

Here are 5 top…

Different Styles And Types Of Furniture To Try For Your Home

Everybody has a dream to buy a house for their own and design it as per their choice which pleases them as well their loved ones. Whether it is an apartment, two storeyed villa or tenement people always are keen to design it and make it more attractive and…

Fun Repurposing Projects for Those Old Blinds

No room is complete without the right blinds! But, that doesn’t mean the same set of blinds will look right at home in your living room until the end…

Hiya! I'm New, looking to make blogging friends and add some followers

Hi ladies,

I'm relative new to the MBC, and I've recently started a new blog, which I hope will be more fun and successful than those I have attempted in the past! I would love to add some new blogs, I have quite a few empty spaces in my Google Reader :) I would be grateful if you would also follow me.

Memories and Mischief

Views: 47

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Cassie,

It would be great if you could join us at the Virtual Girls Night Out! My site hosts this original blog-hopping party and it's a great way to visit other sites and to create new followers.

I hope you can make it! Ann Again... and again
Hi everyone! I am looking for more friends and followers too!
Hi Misty, I'm following you now :)

I am following your blog here is mine. A Family Full Of Opinions

Thank you Tina, I'm following you as well :)
Hi Steph, I'm new to MBC as well. I checked out your blog and became a follower. You can visit mine at and follow along if you like. Have a great night!
Jenny, thanks for following!

Your blog is great, I'm already hooked!
Steph, I check out you blog, very nice, i'll be back...
Thank you Anne. I'm following you as well, very nice blog.
Hi! I will look at your blog and add you to my blogroll. Will you please do the same for me? It's exciting to have new friends in this blogging world! Sometimes it seems like blog eat blog, but here it's a great community of moms!
LOL @ "blog eat blog" I often feel that way as well. Thanks for adding me :)

© 2018   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service