ADVERTISEMENT

Hi,

I would love to find some blogs to follow. I could use some inspiration. Would also love to find bloggers to follow me. I'm at www.MommyLite.blogspot.com.

Views: 303

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Woo Hoo! Thank you!!!!!! I hope you enjoy it!

Momma Young said:
Very Nice Blog.. I am following you :)

Anjanette aka. MommaYoung
Momma Young at Home
Just checked out yours and following! Thanks!

Andrea Johnson Beck said:
Following your blog:-)
Andrea
http://andrea-newblog.blogspot.com/
Following you too!

Momma Young said:
Very Nice Blog.. I am following you :)

Anjanette aka. MommaYoung
Momma Young at Home
I'm now following you!
Come visit me @ http://sofiasideas.com/

Sofia's Ideas
Sorry, I had a typo! I'm at http://montanamarynotmartha.blogspot.com/


Sarah Maizes said:
Hi Leah, I'm having trouble logging on to your site. Can you give me the URL again? My computer thinks this URL is "trying to trick me." My computer's words believe it or not...not mine...:)

Leah Sloan said:
Your blog is great! I especially like the header! I'm at http://montanamarynotmartha@blogspot.com
I had a typo! http://montanamarynotmartha.blogspot.com/

Sarah Maizes said:
Thank you! going to yours now!

Leah Sloan said:
Your blog is great! I especially like the header! I'm at http://montanamarynotmartha@blogspot.com
Okay. Got it now!

Leah Sloan said:
I had a typo! http://montanamarynotmartha.blogspot.com/

Sarah Maizes said:
Thank you! going to yours now!

Leah Sloan said:
Your blog is great! I especially like the header! I'm at http://montanamarynotmartha@blogspot.com
Hi Sarah, I have you on my blog roll, but the wierdest thing is happening.It only updates your blog posts up to 8 months ago! I reset the whole "blogs I'm following" URL for your MommyLite, but it's just stuck at 8 months ago - so if you have that deja vu feeling you can blame my blog roll! I went ahead and subscribed via e-mail. The funny thing is I cracked up at those older posts, then followed, then thought - "I am such a nerd, that writer gave up blogging 8 months ago and here I am, her newest follower". I'm thrilled to find it is just a glitch and you are still writing! Leah
Not weird at all. 8 months ago I redid the template for my blog and lost connection to ALL of my followers!!!! Had to totally start over from scratch! I sent out an e-mail to everyone, but who knows who got what. I had such a good group of followers - they left comments and everything. Totally bummed when my computer lost them all. SO happy to have you back!!!!! :)

Leah Sloan said:
Hi Sarah, I have you on my blog roll, but the wierdest thing is happening.It only updates your blog posts up to 8 months ago! I reset the whole "blogs I'm following" URL for your MommyLite, but it's just stuck at 8 months ago - so if you have that deja vu feeling you can blame my blog roll! I went ahead and subscribed via e-mail. The funny thing is I cracked up at those older posts, then followed, then thought - "I am such a nerd, that writer gave up blogging 8 months ago and here I am, her newest follower". I'm thrilled to find it is just a glitch and you are still writing! Leah
Oh - and if you resubscribe or re-follow, that works too to get new posts.

Sarah Maizes said:
Not weird at all. 8 months ago I redid the template for my blog and lost connection to ALL of my followers!!!! Had to totally start over from scratch! I sent out an e-mail to everyone, but who knows who got what. I had such a good group of followers - they left comments and everything. Totally bummed when my computer lost them all. SO happy to have you back!!!!! :)

Leah Sloan said:
Hi Sarah, I have you on my blog roll, but the wierdest thing is happening.It only updates your blog posts up to 8 months ago! I reset the whole "blogs I'm following" URL for your MommyLite, but it's just stuck at 8 months ago - so if you have that deja vu feeling you can blame my blog roll! I went ahead and subscribed via e-mail. The funny thing is I cracked up at those older posts, then followed, then thought - "I am such a nerd, that writer gave up blogging 8 months ago and here I am, her newest follower". I'm thrilled to find it is just a glitch and you are still writing! Leah
Hi Sarah, I removed my "following" and re"followed", however I'm still only getting 8 months ago posts.I follow with Google. Any other suggestions?
I'm following. Please return the favor - http://www.familymusings.com

Oh, and your networked blogs follow box isn't working properly.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

FOLLOW US

Our Latest Food, Travel & Lifestyle Posts

Review: Great for a Holiday Gift: Sock Club!

We recently took Sock Club for a three-month spin and are so happy the good folks in Austin, Texas contacted us to try their monthly designer sock service. 

There is nothing like getting a designer surprise in the mail each month.…

OUR DAILY PINS

Latest Activity

Brittany Charnley updated their profile
10 minutes ago
Mom Bloggers Club posted blog posts
30 minutes ago
Lauren Kinghorn left a comment for Shelby Stover
1 hour ago
Mom Bloggers Club liked Natasha Ptomey's profile
1 hour ago
Lauren Kinghorn commented on Zyana Morris's blog post 'Work at Home Moms: Things You Can Do To Keep Yourself Fit'
1 hour ago
Lauren Kinghorn liked Zyana Morris's blog post Work at Home Moms: Things You Can Do To Keep Yourself Fit
1 hour ago
Profile IconMom Bloggers Club via Facebook
Thumbnail

Get excited for the upcoming #SheSavvy #TwitterParty | $300 in Cash Prizes | 12/13 bit.ly/iamsavvy #ad

Timeline…

See More
Facebook2 hours ago · Reply
Profile IconMary Kate Steward, Brittany Charnley and Zenparent joined Mom Bloggers Club
4 hours ago

Advertisement

© 2016   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service