5 hours ago
3 photos by Amanda addison were featured
7 hours ago
Amanda addison posted photos
7 hours ago
2 photos by Shadra Bruce were featured
8 hours ago

5 top tips for boosting your income

If you are looking for extra ways of making money, then the good news is there are some things you can do. There’s no sure-fire way to get rich quick, but there are ways that you could earn a little bit more cash.

Here are 5 top…

Different Styles And Types Of Furniture To Try For Your Home

Everybody has a dream to buy a house for their own and design it as per their choice which pleases them as well their loved ones. Whether it is an apartment, two storeyed villa or tenement people always are keen to design it and make it more attractive and…

Fun Repurposing Projects for Those Old Blinds

No room is complete without the right blinds! But, that doesn’t mean the same set of blinds will look right at home in your living room until the end…

I would love to find some blogs to follow. I could use some inspiration. Would also love to find bloggers to follow me. I'm at

Views: 320

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Got it and thank you!!
That is SOoooo weird!

Try subscribing in the little box under the posts. I don't think the one in the side bar works. Let me know if that helps. I used that one and I get my updates. Then let me know! Thanks so much for even bothering to try!!! I really appreciate it. Sarah

Leah Sloan said:
Hi Sarah, I removed my "following" and re"followed", however I'm still only getting 8 months ago posts.I follow with Google. Any other suggestions?
Following you now!

Erika said:
Let me think! Author, Artist, Photographer, new Mommy & always on the go! Read her rants, raves, nonstop thoughts. The insanity. Her daily living is now an open book. From the creator of Digital Scraps Image Licensing. (digital scrapbooking)

Thanks for looking!

After ALL of you wonderful people who "Followed" me, I learned that for about 8 months my blog has not being updating in ANYONE'S google reader. I THINK I may have solved the problem without the help of anyone in Mensa, fairy dust or unicorn poop.

I can't tell you HOW MUCH I would appreciate it - IF you follow me that is - if you would check your google reader and let me know if you're getting Mommy Lite's updated feed. Just hit refresh and let me know if you got today's post.

AS A THANK YOU, I am happy to post a link to your site from mine along with a HUGE thank you!!!!

My link is

I really appreciate it!

I am now following you. Your blog is cute!
Thank you! Happy to follow you back!

Joanna said:
I am now following you. Your blog is cute!
Im following :)
I'm following!
Thanks Patty! Where do we find you to check out your site?

Patty Norris Lubold said:
I'm following!
Would love you to follow me.! LOVED your blog! Now a follower! Looks like we have the same sense of humor!

Done! :)

Julie McGuire said:
Would love you to follow me.! LOVED your blog! Now a follower! Looks like we have the same sense of humor!

Just starting and trying to figure it all out, so please offer any advice. I am following you now too :)

© 2018   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service