Advertisement

I am looking for recommendations. I have read many many articles across the web but they are not from actual bloggers.
Do you have a hosted or self-hosted blog?
Why did you choose what you did and have you since thought about changing anything including the actual host?

Views: 12

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I am ready to make a switch to WP (self hosted) but I am a little overwhelmed. Can anyone lead me in the right direction?
I have been helping people switch over, Melissa.

With WordPress, there is a way to import your posts, and comments received. With Blogger, I believe you can export those. That would be the file to transfer/ import.

Sometimes Blogger generated URLs do not transfer well, so you may have to install and use the plugin called Redirection.

You will definitely have to gear your layout's theme to be able to use WordPress. If you want to keep your current layout, I could take a look at and insert the WordPress script needed for your theme to function correctly.

If you have any questions, just send a message to me. I actually was going to do a tutorial on my site WPAddict.net about this. I work a lot with my own clients and they have enjoyed WordPress.

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

MBC CUTIES

Our current cutie was uploaded by Katka Konecna RiveraUpload a photo of your cutie. They may be featured here. See all of the cuties.

Our Latest Food, Travel & Lifestyle Posts

How Candles Can Uplift Your Mood and Décor

Candles in your home can instantly make you happier and more peaceful when your mood needs a little adjusting and can also make your living area look fabulous at the same time. Candles with various fragrances can also put you in a better mood through aromatherapy. Just think about vanilla…

5 Occasions to Send Flowers to Your Mom Other Than on Mother’s Day

There are few gifts one can receive than a fresh bouquet of flowers. It even goes without saying that Mother’s Day is one of the leading occasions when flowers are gifted to mothers all over the world. Everything from beautiful bouquets of roses to orchids to brilliant sunflowers brighten any mom’s special…

Advertisement

ADVERTISEMENT

VISIT THESE BLOGGERS

ADVERTISE

© 2016   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service