Unlimited Photo Storage

Pregnancy_Beauty

OUR BLOG

How Moms Can be Savvy When Shopping High End

When you become a mother, there are some sacrifices you have to make. Say goodbye to free-time, your pre-baby body and, of course, the biggest loss of them all, designer items. The most exciting purchases you’ll make now are cute baby booties and miniature clothing you…

What to take on a trip with children, so that the suitcase is not overloaded?

To have a good rest during your family holidays, you are to get rid of extra load. It is about material or non-material issues, like business calls and overloaded baggage. It is possible! Since you’ve made up your…

What to take on a trip with children, so that the suitcase is not overloaded?

To have a good rest during your family holidays, you are to get rid of extra load. It is about material or non-material issues, like business calls and overloaded baggage. It is possible! Since you’ve made up your…

I want to hear from the mom bloggers who are being hired to blog, edit or write. What are you making per hour (or post or assignment)?

I know we're a little shy about sharing what we're making, so maybe give an example like, "Most blogging jobs I know about pay $X per post or about $X per hour." You don't need to give details on who is paying what, but please share details like "$X for a 500 word post" or "$X for 8 posts a month."

So many bloggers, especially newbies, aren't been paid properly for their time and content. I feel if we share what we're making that will give us the power to negotiate better blogging deals for ourselves.

Sisters, let's get paid what we're worth!

Views: 103

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hello Karen

I am looking for blogs for my clients and advertisers, especially mommy blogs.  A review of 200 words or so will fetch some dollars and it sort of helps in making ends meet for me me and my kids.  If you are interested, you can drop me an email at reanact@gmail.com or you can visit my blog at http://reanaclaire.com

Karen Nagy said:

How do you even start to get paid blogging jobs?

subscribing to learn! please share! :)

Dina

http://www.myunentitledlife.blogspot.com

RSS

© 2018   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service