I want to hear from the mom bloggers who are being hired to blog, edit or write. What are you making per hour (or post or assignment)?

I know we're a little shy about sharing what we're making, so maybe give an example like, "Most blogging jobs I know about pay $X per post or about $X per hour." You don't need to give details on who is paying what, but please share details like "$X for a 500 word post" or "$X for 8 posts a month."

So many bloggers, especially newbies, aren't been paid properly for their time and content. I feel if we share what we're making that will give us the power to negotiate better blogging deals for ourselves.

Sisters, let's get paid what we're worth!

Tags: money, pay

Views: 83

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'm from Asia, and so we bloggers from outside the US who ghostwrite for others are paid measly sums (like $5 for a 400-word article!). I think it's ridiculous, even if the cost of living in my country is lower than COL in the US. 

Problogging is the best job ever! I'm making more blogging than I was going to work 8 hours a day. I don't get paid what you ladies are making for your posts but I just love being able to stay home, choose my hours and write about things I love or want to learn more about! It's totally worth the work to get into the blogging world.
You guys are all welcome to check out my blog too b/c I post blogging jobs on there when I come across them.
I'm interested in finding out if the figures you're discussing cover paid reveiws as well.  I have been contacted by a coupon site that has over 250,000 readers and they want me to let them know how much I want and I am clueless.  I don't want to sell myself short, but I also don't want to lose the opportunity either.

That really doesn't seem worth it.  I've been doing some Blog Spark, but I want to branch out and make more money than I'm making there.

Anyone have any suggestions on how to get started with problogging?
Yes I agree! You can actually get paid for this?

How can i write and be paid? Please email me at cindy.undag@yahoo.com.ph or visit my blog at www.cindz23.blogspot.com

Great topic! I've personally been paid $10 all the way up to $250 for a post! There is a BIG rang!
I feel I'm paid well. I just got an advertorial which paid 100 euros.

For straight content I am paid $25 per post. If I have to make, craft or cook something and write about it I am paid between $50 and $100 per post.

Cyndi Coon

http://www.lovelylula.com/

I would love to know where to find high quality paid writing gigs via my blog or for a company's blog, etc. I have typically charged $25-50 per post and that might range from 150-400 words. But now I see I am underselling myself!

I have done some local consulting for a small company and charged $50 / hour to help them set up their social media pages like FB and Twitter.

Would definitely be interested in hearing about paid opportunities! Please email at juliekieras@comcast.net !!!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

10/24/14 BLOG PROMPT

Facebook Hop - Every Monday!

CATCH THE BUZZ

SPECIAL HELLO FROM FRAN!

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service