Just wanted to say hello and connect to other Houston mom bloggers. Maybe we could list the area of Houston in which you live, how many/ages of kiddos, list your blog, what you blog about (if it isn't evident), and perhaps even share what blogging platform you use. Could be a great resource for help or questions!

I'm Nichelle
I live in the Humble/Kingwood area and have one son (so far), he's 2
My blog is http://danceadvantage.net and I blog about dance education
I use self-hosted Wordpress

Tags: houston, kids, local, platform

Views: 215

Replies to This Discussion

I'm @danceadvantage on Twitter, Jessica. A tweetup would be fun :)

Jessica said:
Hi my name is Jessica, and I blog at That Tech Chick and freelance graphic design at iDesign.

I am actually not exactly Houston, but just a hop skip and a jump away in Beaumont TX. I love meeting other bloggers, actually have met 2 of the ladies that have responded here, Shannon and Alba.

I would love to help set up a Houston Bloggers Tweetup.
I wonder who else here would be interested in a Houston Tweetup?
So glad to see so many Houston Mommy Bloggers - I'd love to get to know you all!! What I really want to know is about your time management skills. Mine are pretty much non-existent. I feel like before I even really get started on anything (cleaning, laundry, etc) it's time for something else (baths, bedtimes, etc) and I only have 2 kids. I am in awe of those of you with more than two that get it all done!!

Come by and visit - we're playing High & Low today: http://www.mishmish.org/2010/09/high-low-friday-edition.html

Hanna @ http://mishmish.org
How many of the Houston bloggers will be attending SITS Bloggy Boot Camp in Austin in October?
Hi everyone! I live in the Humble/Kingwood area and have two kiddos--a 3 year old and an infant. I'm new to mombloggers and love this forum for Houston moms! I'm looking forward to checking out all your blogs! My family and our adventures fill up most of the space on my blog. We're going to a fall festival today...they're really popular at this time of year!

I've also just started a website for Houston parents...my favorite part of it is the Houston Calendar for families with young children...check it out at http://houstonparentsmagazine.com/calendar-and-park-spotlight.html and let me know what you think! (While you're there sign up for monthly emails and enter the giveaway on the home page!) I'm collecting November events now, so if you hear of anything fun for families send it my way and I'll post it!

I can't wait to meet everyone!
Carla
Hi there! I am Emily. I live out in Humble and have 2 little girls: Kira is 16 months, Ariana is 3 months. I basically just started the whole blog thing, but have really enjoyed it! I am still working on where my blog is heading, i am kind of letting it lead me! So far it is about trying to make each day with my girls special. I have really enjoyed looking at everyone' blog! Each one had some excellent content and ideas and inspired me to do something with my own blog! So thanks! I would love to meet up and/or be in a twitter party with some other Houston Blogging Mamas!
Emily
www.themamalifehouston.blogspot.com
Hey Emily and Carla! I'm in your 'neck of the woods' in Kingwood. You both have quite a handful with two little ones! My little guy is 3 now and we've been talking about another. Carla, I could probably point you to a couple of theatre and dance newsletters that include events geared toward children.

Let me know if you'd like to meetup for coffee sometime. I've been blogging and using social media to promote my site for over 2 years now. Would be happy to share any tips or experiences I've collected over that time. My email is nichelle AT danceadvantage DOT net

Nichelle
Nichelle,

My name is Jennifer Dickinson and I am casting a new docuseries for Go Go Luckey Entertainment ("Laguna Beach", "Paranormal State") about parenting in the modern age. The pilot, produced with BermanBraun for a major cable network, will focus on the relationships between mothers and their teenage daughters. We are interested in exploring the challenges of raising a teenage girl in the Facebook era, when many parents see themselves as their children's friends, sharing interests in things like television, music, and fashion.

We are targeting a number of areas, including Chicago,Texas (Houston and Dallas), the Twin Cities, St. Louis, and Boston. If you know of anyone who might be interested, please have them contact me at likemothercasting@gmail.com for more information. You can also check us out on Facebook.

Best Wishes and let me know if you have any other questions.

Jennifer Dickinson

Casting Director
Go Go Luckey Entertainment
likemothercasting@gmail.com
323-240-1181
Hello. I am a mommy from Houston, Texas. I have a 2 year old (3 in December) daughter and am expecting my 2nd child in May of 2011. I have vlog channel where I post vlogs regarding fashion and beauty. I'm so happy I finally found some other Texas mommies!!
My channel can be found here: http://www.youtube.com/user/TheStyleChronicles?feature=mhum
- Ericka.
I'm a Houston blogger! Glad to be making these connections. You can find me at http://www.forgetfulone.com I own my domain, but it's built by Blogger/Google.

I live in a blended family situation. Three kids at home, his almost 18 y o daughter, my 14 y o twins. The oldest step daughter, almost 22, moved out a year and a half ago. I also have a step-son who is married and has 3 year old twins.

I teacher full time. I also love to read, scrapbook, and blog.
Hi! Welcome and thanks for sharing your blog. It's cool to see all of the different kinds of topics and designs. Every blogger and blog is so unique!
Did I tell you I was raised in Humble? I lived there until five years ago when we moved to Clear Lake. I miss it!

How is everyone doing in this great state of Texas/Houston area? Are you getting geared up for Christmas? Is there something special you plan to feature on your blog that's "just right" for the holiday season?

RSS

Summer Travel

Will you and your family take a vacation this year? Where are you going? What are your favorite travel tips for families? Share in our forum.

Advertisement

MARKETPLACE

ADVERTISEMENT

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service