Pregnancy_Beauty

Unlimited Photo Storage

Pregnancy_Beauty

OUR BLOG

How Do I Choose the Best Professional Cleaning Service

Keeping your home clean can be an exhausting task, especially if you have to squeeze it in between the chaos and work and keeping your family in line. And if your life feels like it’s nothing but cleaning and tedious chores, perhaps it’s…

How to Keep Your Pool Clean Without Using Chemicals

The weather is getting hotter and hotter, and if you haven’t done it already, you are probably getting ready to open your pool and start the swimming season. Having a pool in your backyard is wonderful, but it requires quite some effort before you…

8 Ways to Make Food Shopping as a Parent More Bearable

No one is denying children aren’t the gift that keep on giving. But, as a parent, there are just some tasks in day to day adult life that shouldn’t be accompanied by kids. Namely the weekly food shop. Opening yourself up to a world of whining, potential tantrums and…

I was reading an essay today in a really, really good book about a mom who is trying to teach her daughter that being too attached to money and material possessions is unhealthy because what happens if one day you lose it all. Of course, that made me think about blogging and I asked myself could I stop blogging today and be content. My answer is no.

What about you? Could you stop blogging today and be totally content with your decision?

Views: 54

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I absolutely love my blog...I go in "waves" with it as far as how much time I spend on it, but I wouldn't give it up for the world. It has opened doors to my heart that I almost never knew existed. I have bonded with my bloggy buddies, I have written our story, and I have grown from it...I really don't think I could walk away from it.
After 7 months as a blogger, I have successfully combined my two passions, writing and aromatherapy. Marketing essential oils requires education--customers don't want to buy something they don't know how to use. My blog is a very crucial tool for my aromatherapy consulting business. Nope I don't think discontinuing blogging would be wise thing to do since I am getting great feedback from followers plus creating inspiring relationships with other bloggers.

RSS

© 2018   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service