I was reading an essay today in a really, really good book about a mom who is trying to teach her daughter that being too attached to money and material possessions is unhealthy because what happens if one day you lose it all. Of course, that made me think about blogging and I asked myself could I stop blogging today and be content. My answer is no.

What about you? Could you stop blogging today and be totally content with your decision?

Views: 4

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I absolutely love my blog...I go in "waves" with it as far as how much time I spend on it, but I wouldn't give it up for the world. It has opened doors to my heart that I almost never knew existed. I have bonded with my bloggy buddies, I have written our story, and I have grown from it...I really don't think I could walk away from it.
After 7 months as a blogger, I have successfully combined my two passions, writing and aromatherapy. Marketing essential oils requires education--customers don't want to buy something they don't know how to use. My blog is a very crucial tool for my aromatherapy consulting business. Nope I don't think discontinuing blogging would be wise thing to do since I am getting great feedback from followers plus creating inspiring relationships with other bloggers.

RSS

MARKETPLACE

ADVERTISEMENT

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service