I'm thinking about getting my blog it's own domain and host since I am tired of the restrictions of my free blog at Wordpress. What domain and host do you use? Are you happy with them? It is worth it money wise?
Thanks in advance for the advice!

Tags: blogging, domain, hosting, web

Views: 6

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I use godaddy.com and LOVE IT! It is very user friendly and they set up wordpress for you. I recommend it big time.

www.thismamaworksit.com
I saw Go Daddy, It seems to be very reasonably priced, too. Do you think that's the case?
I highly recommend BlueHost.com Much easier to use than GoDaddy and very reliable and affordable. Have been with them for a few years and never had a problem.

Investing in your own hosting will be well worth the money, yes. And using WordPress.org will make blogging even better :)
The VERY best host is Michael Clarke of uncorrupted.net. I have been THRILLED since I switched from GoDaddy. They weren't bad, but, his personal service makes it a thousand times better! He hosts many Mommy Blogger sites. He's the best!
Check it out!

Dian
www.groceryshopforfree.com
I use InMotion and so far have had no issues. I have also used BlueHost in the past when I created/ran a mom's website and again, no issues. Good luck on getting your own domain!

Tamara
www.theunexperiencedmom.com

Reply to Discussion

RSS

11/24/14 DAILY BLOG PROMPT

Facebook Hop - Every Monday!

CATCH THE BUZZ

SPECIAL HELLO FROM FRAN!

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service