ADVERTISEMENT
I'm thinking about getting my blog it's own domain and host since I am tired of the restrictions of my free blog at Wordpress. What domain and host do you use? Are you happy with them? It is worth it money wise?
Thanks in advance for the advice!

Views: 7

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I use godaddy.com and LOVE IT! It is very user friendly and they set up wordpress for you. I recommend it big time.

www.thismamaworksit.com
I saw Go Daddy, It seems to be very reasonably priced, too. Do you think that's the case?
I highly recommend BlueHost.com Much easier to use than GoDaddy and very reliable and affordable. Have been with them for a few years and never had a problem.

Investing in your own hosting will be well worth the money, yes. And using WordPress.org will make blogging even better :)
The VERY best host is Michael Clarke of uncorrupted.net. I have been THRILLED since I switched from GoDaddy. They weren't bad, but, his personal service makes it a thousand times better! He hosts many Mommy Blogger sites. He's the best!
Check it out!

Dian
www.groceryshopforfree.com
I use InMotion and so far have had no issues. I have also used BlueHost in the past when I created/ran a mom's website and again, no issues. Good luck on getting your own domain!

Tamara
www.theunexperiencedmom.com

RSS

Our newest members. Join us + 23,000 fellow mom bloggers

ADVERTISEMENT

MBC CUTIES

Our current cutie was uploaded by Stephanie WentworthUpload a photo of your cutie. They may be featured here. See all of the cuties.

Our Latest Food, Travel & Lifestyle Posts

Has Blogging Become One Big Chore?

Have you ever looked at your blog’s dashboard and whimpered to yourself, “Oh, I just cannot in any way, shape, or form write a blog post today?”

We have all been there, right? Or, is it just me?

After eight years of blogging I have whimpered that more times than I…

How to Get Your Kids to the Dentist Without Tears, Tantrums or Throwing

Growing up, you might remember a time in your life when the only thing scarier than the boogeyman was your dentist. Over the years, you grew to appreciate your dentist and his or her service to your dental health, however, it did take you some time to grow into that mentality. Give your kids a…

ADVERTISE

© 2016   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service