I started a mommy blogspot in February called, "One Bored Mommy" and I have been having such a blast reviewing businesses, telling people about products I think are fantastic, doing product reviews, giving away amazing things, etc.

My question...I wanna be one of these MOMMY BLOGGERS that get to go on Disney Cruises and review it...get to go check out Hallmark's Headquarters, etc. How do I get there? What do I need to do? I think I'm connected with every large group I can connect with, I have contacted lots of companies on my own...but I know I need the backing and support to make it happen. I'm extremely motivated and goal oriented and since I like what I am doing so much...I want to make it happen!

So...any suggestions? Please check out my blogspot at http://oneboredmommy.blogspot.com and give me your opinions, suggestions, compliments, concerns, etc. I'd love to hear anything that will make my mommy blog one of the best!

Thanks in advance!
One Bored Mommy!

Views: 9

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Ok, Im loving this post but how do you buy your domain name? When I started my site I used a web host and picked a domain name. Who owns my name, the host?

Lucy
postpartumillness.com
In all likelihood, you own the domain Lucy and the registration was included in your hosting package.
Can you be a full time blogger? How can you do it?

It is fascinating to know that your full time job is blogging cause I wish I can do it too.
soon I will be going back to work and I won't be able to be with my son that much
www.motherfirstbaby.com

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Summer Travel

Will you and your family take a vacation this year? Where are you going? What are your favorite travel tips for families? Share in our forum.

Advertisement

MARKETPLACE

ADVERTISEMENT

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service