How do we find the time to follow each other to get followed?? It's madness!!!!

I love finding new blogs to read, and in turn, hope to inspire others who read mine.  How do you ladies narrow down people to follow?  I can't promise to follow others if they follow me because lets face it, there are not enough hours in the day for us busy moms. Give me some advice on how to choose blogs  to read and manage my time wisely while I am surfing the web for blogs to keep up with.

Views: 2

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I make it a point to visit everyone who visits me but I follow those who I actually want to visit again.  Good writing is always a good thing.  I tend not to follow those who are ONLY product reviews and/or giveaways.

That said, even though I follow a lot of blogs, I don't necessarily feel "obligated" to read each and every post.  I run through my Google reader when I have time and read those which stand out at the time.

Good luck!

Charlene

www.beamingbalance.com

I just follow everyone. I have a folder in my Google Reader called "Favorites". If someone keeps posting great content that I like (I occassionally skim my other subscriptions), I add them to my favorite folder. Then periodically I go through and delete subscriptions who 1) aren't blogging anymore 2) are only doing reviews/giveaways (and not good ones at that) 3) are just not my "type" lol

Kimmama

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertisement

MARKETPLACE

ADVERTISEMENT

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service