I just tried out MyLiveSignature.com and created a signature, but I don't know how to add it to my blog posts. I was able to create an HTML for it or a BB code, but where do I put it?

Can anyone here help me out?

thanks so much ;)
Jacqueline

Views: 2

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I am using blogger, for blogger I think you go to Setting - Formatting - Post Template, n paste HTML in the box... It works, but I am not sure if you do mobile blog... It seems the signature comes on top, if you blog from the computer, then it won't be a problem, but I don't think you can control that from mobile device... I hope it helps you though!
You can create an image with a nice designed signature and add it to your template... There are many places you can use and most are for free.. Hope I can tell you which one I used but I don't remember and neither I saved the link :( Can't wait to see yours! :)
I'm on Blogspot, so this is what I do: Log in to my Blogger Account –> Dashboard –> Layout –> Edit HTML. Click on “Expand Widget Templates” and find this line:

div class="post-footer-line post-footer-line-1"

Paste this line of code just below:

img src=''the URL of your signature'

Reply to Discussion

RSS

12/17/14 DAILY BLOG PROMPT

12 Days of Christmas Super Sale

Not a member?  Sign up here for your Free
Healthy Home Company Membership
https://mombloggersgiftmembership.com

A SPECIAL GREETING FROM FRAN DRESCHER

MOM BLOGGERS FOR SOCIAL GOOD

The more moms who are a part of Mom Bloggers for Social Good, the more good we can do through our blogs and social media. Please join us!

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service