I just tried out MyLiveSignature.com and created a signature, but I don't know how to add it to my blog posts. I was able to create an HTML for it or a BB code, but where do I put it?

Can anyone here help me out?

thanks so much ;)
Jacqueline

Views: 2

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I am using blogger, for blogger I think you go to Setting - Formatting - Post Template, n paste HTML in the box... It works, but I am not sure if you do mobile blog... It seems the signature comes on top, if you blog from the computer, then it won't be a problem, but I don't think you can control that from mobile device... I hope it helps you though!
You can create an image with a nice designed signature and add it to your template... There are many places you can use and most are for free.. Hope I can tell you which one I used but I don't remember and neither I saved the link :( Can't wait to see yours! :)
I'm on Blogspot, so this is what I do: Log in to my Blogger Account –> Dashboard –> Layout –> Edit HTML. Click on “Expand Widget Templates” and find this line:

div class="post-footer-line post-footer-line-1"

Paste this line of code just below:

img src=''the URL of your signature'

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Be a Part of Something Special for Social Good

We are putting together one of the largest projects on behalf of the world's poorest mothers, newborns, and children and need your help. JOIN OUR PRIVATE GROUP to learn more and to get involved.

Advertisement

MARKETPLACE

ADVERTISEMENT

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service