Each day 24/7 MOMS posts a question and riddle to help you create dinner time conversation with your families.  Stop by www.247moms.com  for your daily Table talk

Tonight's Table Talk
....to create conversation

Q: When you grow up what job would you never want? Riddle: Q: Why did the kid study in the airplane?

A: Because he wanted a higher education!

Views: 2

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

My brother and his wife have 2 daughters. What they did was let each girl pick a topic at breakfast and during that day, she had to find a few facts on the topic and be ready to discuss at dinner. Example - if the topic was guinea pigs - the child might look at the library or online about where they come from and what they like to eat (not realizing she's probably reading more about them than just 2 things....) and then she presents this at dinner and the family starts asking more questions and/or discussing their opinions of guinea pigs or the care and handling of a guinea pig, or what to name guinea pigs, etc, until it blossoms into a meal-long conversation. Sometimes they would do this during the clean-up and dishes to make it go faster. I thought this was a great idea! The girls are actually 28 and 26 years old now and both say this was always so much fun - made them look forward to meal times. I can't wait until our 2 year old son is old enough to do this!

RSS

Advertisement

MARKETPLACE

ADVERTISEMENT

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service