i havent been blogging for a long time and dont really have many followers, but I am starting to work on my blog more, and going to be adding some stuff in the near future. When deciding on what to write, however, i sometimes struggle, i think im over-thinking things like if it will offend someone, if it is as funny / relevant / interesting in reality as i think it is, etc.

Do you have any guidelines / rules / points you follow when writing an entry?

AnnaNova from

Views: 11

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I have ideas for posts all the time but I select the ones I actually write on otherwise there would be quite a few random ramblings on my blog. {lol} than being said, sometimes I'll start a post when I feel the urge and then if it doesn't totally fit with what's going on w/my blog at the moment I'll draft it and save it for later. I've got about 8 drafts waiting right now...hehe
I stay true to who I am. I don't want to attract every reader out there. I want to attract the ones who get me and will come back for me. There are millions of blogs out there. The only thing that makes yours different is that it is yours and written by you. That is why they come. So from the beginning write what you want and how you want and build your blog on your uniqueness.

MBC Cutie: Braelyn uploaded by member, Rebecca Hester. Upload your cutie and they may be featured here.

Our Latest Food, Travel & Lifestyle Posts

Ask any pregnant woman and she will tell you that now she’s expecting what once smelled delicious  - like roasting coffee beans for example, has suddenly become the one smell that induces an overwhelming feeling of nausea. For some women the pregnant nose goes into smell overdrive…

Black Friday – it’s Not Just About Fashion

Fashion, eh? It comes and goes, then comes back around again, at once fleeting and eternal. A style is in one month and then is never heard of again – until it is heard of again, of course.

The quest for fashionable clothes never ends; it’s just that what is in vogue is always changing.…

© 2016   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service