FOLLOW US

OUR BLOG

Safety Tips to Prevent Your Dream Pool from Becoming a Nightmare

Whether it’s a cosy hot tub, a full-sized pool or something in between, having a private place to take a dip at home is one of life’s greatest luxuries. There is little that compares to shrugging off the day’s troubles with a few relaxing laps or a good book and the gentle massage of…

Why Every Family Needs Business-Level Internet Security

The reviewer has been compensated in the form of a Best Buy Gift Card and/or received the product/service at a reduced price or for free.

Every day it becomes easier and easier to hack websites, blogs, home networks, and phones. Nothing seems to be immune from malicious digital attacks, but you can make it harder for them to get in. 

We've been testing the…

OUR DAILY PINS

Advertisements

I know a lot of you do product reviews and giveaways. How do you do that? I checked the box here that I was interested in doing it but have never heard anything about it. Do you make money at it?

Thanks for the help.
Roxanne

Views: 11

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Interesting. No one knows?
Companies just started coming to me but you can sign up with places like Mom Central, Team Mom, Family Review Network, etc.
Initially, I contacted companies. Now, a lot of times companies contact me. If there is something that I think my readers would especially be interested in though, I'll still contact the company. You can find the marketing or pr contact person's information on most company websites.

I think that it's important to approach focusing on what you can offer the company in exchange for their product.

Personally, I don't do reviews for money.
The only review network that pays you a stipend is Mom Central, but not all the time. Depends on what product you're getting to review.

Signing up with a review network is the best way to get products to review. A lot of publicists and companies are contacting me to do reviews, too. I have a "I do reviews" page up at my blogs, which gives them facts on my blog reader demographics and blog stats, how to contact me, and that I do paid reviews as well.

RSS

© 2017   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service