21 hours ago
Jennie R. Rauch posted a blog post
yesterday
Shahana Shafiuddin posted a blog post
yesterday
Shel Carli joined One Savvy Mom!'s group
yesterday
Shel Carli posted a status
"Hello ladies, looking to get my blog off the ground and make some new friends. :) Mom of 4 here. Check me out and don't forget to subscribe"
yesterday

OUR BLOG

Fun Repurposing Projects for Those Old Blinds

No room is complete without the right blinds! But, that doesn’t mean the same set of blinds will look right at home in your living room until the end…

How to Glam up Your Everyday Office Look in the Winters

While formal wear in the summers mean quickly pairing a top with trousers, looking glam while also beating the chills can sometimes be tricky. While dropping temperatures bring with them several style options, they may not be your best bet in a professional…

Advertisements

I know a lot of you do product reviews and giveaways. How do you do that? I checked the box here that I was interested in doing it but have never heard anything about it. Do you make money at it?

Thanks for the help.
Roxanne

Views: 12

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Interesting. No one knows?
Companies just started coming to me but you can sign up with places like Mom Central, Team Mom, Family Review Network, etc.
Initially, I contacted companies. Now, a lot of times companies contact me. If there is something that I think my readers would especially be interested in though, I'll still contact the company. You can find the marketing or pr contact person's information on most company websites.

I think that it's important to approach focusing on what you can offer the company in exchange for their product.

Personally, I don't do reviews for money.
The only review network that pays you a stipend is Mom Central, but not all the time. Depends on what product you're getting to review.

Signing up with a review network is the best way to get products to review. A lot of publicists and companies are contacting me to do reviews, too. I have a "I do reviews" page up at my blogs, which gives them facts on my blog reader demographics and blog stats, how to contact me, and that I do paid reviews as well.

RSS

© 2018   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service