I know a lot of you do product reviews and giveaways. How do you do that? I checked the box here that I was interested in doing it but have never heard anything about it. Do you make money at it?

Thanks for the help.
Roxanne

Views: 5

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Interesting. No one knows?
Companies just started coming to me but you can sign up with places like Mom Central, Team Mom, Family Review Network, etc.
Initially, I contacted companies. Now, a lot of times companies contact me. If there is something that I think my readers would especially be interested in though, I'll still contact the company. You can find the marketing or pr contact person's information on most company websites.

I think that it's important to approach focusing on what you can offer the company in exchange for their product.

Personally, I don't do reviews for money.
The only review network that pays you a stipend is Mom Central, but not all the time. Depends on what product you're getting to review.

Signing up with a review network is the best way to get products to review. A lot of publicists and companies are contacting me to do reviews, too. I have a "I do reviews" page up at my blogs, which gives them facts on my blog reader demographics and blog stats, how to contact me, and that I do paid reviews as well.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

11/24/14 DAILY BLOG PROMPT

Facebook Hop - Every Monday!

CATCH THE BUZZ

SPECIAL HELLO FROM FRAN!

¬© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service