HI All,

I'm only new here and slowly finding my way around the forums so please excuse me if this has already been done. My new blog has been running for a month now and I have found when I switched over I lost allot of my readers. So how do you do it?

I would love to get a few more followers too so check out my blog and get to know me, I love finding new blogs and can follow you too.

Danielle
www.helloowl.blogspot.com

Views: 22

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Guest blog.
Comment.
Update you posts regularly.
Keep you blog attractive and easy to navigate.
Pick a easy to remember name.
Print business cards.
Include a signature on all your emails with your blog address and a hotlink.

http://momtrends.blogspot.com/
Absolutely agree with everything said by the other ladies. First and foremost is having a blog people want to visit and read. From there, it's really getting out there... joining groups like this one, commenting on others' blogs, Facebook, people you know and meet.

It can be slow at first but then things have a way of snowballing... Just keep at it! :-)

All the best to you!
I wholly agree with everything she said. Another great way to help gain traffic is to write great "how to" blog posts in your genre/niche, as well as using Facebook's Networked Blogs function.

Good luck to you!

Lisa
Crazy Adventures in Parenting

I would love to increase my readership as well. I am finding it a bit difficult. I do like coming on to the site and reading other blogs.  I have found some great blogs. I normally keep track of the blogs that I join and try to comment on them at least once every other week until I just never hear from them.  I love having tons of blogs to read and respond too.

Cynthia

www.richlymiddleclass.com

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Summer Travel

Will you and your family take a vacation this year? Where are you going? What are your favorite travel tips for families? Share in our forum.

Advertisement

MARKETPLACE

ADVERTISEMENT

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service