Unlimited Photo Storage

Pregnancy_Beauty

OUR BLOG

8 Ways to Make Food Shopping as a Parent More Bearable

No one is denying children aren’t the gift that keep on giving. But, as a parent, there are just some tasks in day to day adult life that shouldn’t be accompanied by kids. Namely the weekly food shop. Opening yourself up to a world of whining, potential tantrums and…

How Moms Can be Savvy When Shopping High End

When you become a mother, there are some sacrifices you have to make. Say goodbye to free-time, your pre-baby body and, of course, the biggest loss of them all, designer items. The most exciting purchases you’ll make now are cute baby booties and miniature clothing you…

What to take on a trip with children, so that the suitcase is not overloaded?

To have a good rest during your family holidays, you are to get rid of extra load. It is about material or non-material issues, like business calls and overloaded baggage. It is possible! Since you’ve made up your…

When it comes to reading all the wonderful offerings in the blog-o-sphere, how do you go about it?  Do you read a persons blog with every new blog entry?  Or do you visit their blog once a week/ twice a week and catch up?

~Ann Harrison

Ann Again... and again

Views: 16

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'm a Google Reader junkie, so I'm scrolling through that at least once every day. Sometimes I will log on at night and find 40 new blog posts!! When there is that many, I tend to go blog by blog to get caught up, so I might end up a couple days behind on certain blogs sometimes, but it works for me.
I use Google Reader. I usually am too busy to read every day but I try to check in a couple times per week and go through my feeds. Right now I am subscribed to sooo many blogs and am way backed up. I think I have over 1000 posts to read.

I may need to declare "blog bankruptcy" and just start "mark all read" and start over on reading!!!
I know what you mean!

You'll probably feel better if start over. I'm sure all of your blog writers will understand.
I'm a Google Reader junkie too. I have completely lost track of how many I even subscribe to and there is no possible way I can read every single entry, my rule is to get through 20 a day, but some days that just isn't possible either. Sometimes it takes me a month or two to catch up, but I love so many of them I just can't part with them on my reader.
I follow a ton of blogs. I typically check in every few days or so on my favorites to see what's new.
I love Google Reader.
I check my favorite blogs for new posts and updates on a daily basis. I don't like to get too far behind.
http://reflectionsofanavywife.blogspot.com/

RSS

© 2018   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service