I have a large amount of blogs that I read daily and I do realize that if you don't actually go to the blog, that site reader won't actually note that you've seen the blog, making those who use this medium as a way of employment a penny short.

Delicious helps me keep my bookmarks organized (sorta), and my feed reader I rarely use. I like to actually go to the blogs.

Any help on this on how I can make this a little easier on time?

Views: 9

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I use Bloglines where you can catergorize the blogs you subscribe to into different folders. Some of my folders are: daily reads, contest sites, blogging resources, etc. Bloglines will show you which blogs you're up to date on reading (through them). Good luck!

Aloha - Kailani
An Island Life
I also use Bloglines. Love it.
I use Google Reader, but like Kailani organize them with daily reads, local groups, and other ideas. I agree that using a reader sometimes isn't the best for the blog author, but that is where good content comes in!! I do try to visit at least each of the blogs in my reader a few times a month. I know comments are a bloggers crack so I try to spread the wealth when I can!!
I use Google Reader to keep track of "bloggy friends". If I see a post of interest, I click directly to the blog to read & comment.
I use google reader. I skim through the posts I don't want to read and have no interest to me for that day. The posts I want to read I will actually open the site to read the post and leave a comment. Even if I don't leave a comment I still open the site if I read the post so that it counts my visit to their site.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

12/23/14 DAILY BLOG PROMPT

A SPECIAL GREETING FROM FRAN DRESCHER

MOM BLOGGERS FOR SOCIAL GOOD

Mom Bloggers for Social Good is a global coalition of 2000+ mom bloggers who currently span over twenty countries and who care about spreading the good news about the amazing work non-profit organizations and NGOs are doing around the world.  Want to make a difference? Please join us!

Toxic Free Blog - by Brittany Glynn

Brittany is a director of the Toxic Free Foundation and created the first ever Toxic Free Certification Program.  Weekly, Brittany publishes the Toxic Free Blog and provides coaching to over 10,000 families in the United States alone.  She is the author of a Toxic Free educational series and co-author of several Toxic Free learning programs. Brittany is also an award winning author. 

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service