I have a large amount of blogs that I read daily and I do realize that if you don't actually go to the blog, that site reader won't actually note that you've seen the blog, making those who use this medium as a way of employment a penny short.

Delicious helps me keep my bookmarks organized (sorta), and my feed reader I rarely use. I like to actually go to the blogs.

Any help on this on how I can make this a little easier on time?

Views: 9

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I use Bloglines where you can catergorize the blogs you subscribe to into different folders. Some of my folders are: daily reads, contest sites, blogging resources, etc. Bloglines will show you which blogs you're up to date on reading (through them). Good luck!

Aloha - Kailani
An Island Life
I also use Bloglines. Love it.
I use Google Reader, but like Kailani organize them with daily reads, local groups, and other ideas. I agree that using a reader sometimes isn't the best for the blog author, but that is where good content comes in!! I do try to visit at least each of the blogs in my reader a few times a month. I know comments are a bloggers crack so I try to spread the wealth when I can!!
I use Google Reader to keep track of "bloggy friends". If I see a post of interest, I click directly to the blog to read & comment.
I use google reader. I skim through the posts I don't want to read and have no interest to me for that day. The posts I want to read I will actually open the site to read the post and leave a comment. Even if I don't leave a comment I still open the site if I read the post so that it counts my visit to their site.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertisement

MARKETPLACE

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service