Yesterday on a run, I realized the value of blogging.  Personally, it has done great things for me. 

http://www.momslittlerunningbuddy.com/2011/06/blogging-babies-fitne...

How has blogging changed you?

Views: 4

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Blogging has inspired me to travel the world and write about what I love. After five years of blogging, I have finally found my voice. I admit that I am a blogpreneur ( I own several different blogs) and I write about what I love. 

Blogging is my way of sharing with the world!

blogging has given me the confidence to be or try to be me, be proud & not to hide -

Im starting to accept the person I really am and not worry too much about what others think of me.

hmm for  me blogging makes me more active in English language
Blogging has given me an outlet to express my thoughts and feelings about parenting a kid with Asperger's.  I feel more peaceful since I have been blogging.
Blogging has provided me with an outlet to voice my opinions to a broad range of people,  try new and unique brands,  find out about products that I never knew exsisted, create relationships with great companies and share my thoughts and opinons with the world!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

12/19/14 DAILY BLOG PROMPT

A SPECIAL GREETING FROM FRAN DRESCHER

MOM BLOGGERS FOR SOCIAL GOOD

Mom Bloggers for Social Good is a global coalition of 2000+ mom bloggers who currently span over twenty countries and who care about spreading the good news about the amazing work non-profit organizations and NGOs are doing around the world.  Want to make a difference? Please join us!

Toxic Free Blog - by Brittany Glynn

Brittany is a director of the Toxic Free Foundation and created the first ever Toxic Free Certification Program.  Weekly, Brittany publishes the Toxic Free Blog and provides coaching to over 10,000 families in the United States alone.  She is the author of a Toxic Free educational series and co-author of several Toxic Free learning programs. Brittany is also an award winning author. 

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service