What if all blog sites no longer allowed comments? Would you still want to write your thoughts, experiences for others to see? Or is feedback a main reason for your blog?

Views: 4

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Well thank you!! Have a peek again tomorrow, I am giving my blog a facelift!!
I love to write. It's an outlet for me. It keeps me sane. Plus, my blog is sort of like a memories keepsake journal of the many wonderful (and not-so-wonderful) little moments in my tikesters' lives... so, yes, I will still write, regardless of whether there will be feedback.

It's nice to get feedback, though. :)
Gotcha', will do!
Nice response.
And I agree, it is nice to get feedback. I try hard not to let the number of comments distract me from the fact that I wrote something that I felt the need to express. It should be that I care less about the number of blog friends that commented. Some days I do care too much. I need to stop that. (That's one of the reasons I posted this question :-> )
Blogging as your personal diary is perfect. That's how it all began, right? Web-log = Blog.
And I totally get going into a bit of a panic if I haven't written anything for a couple of days. I feel that way too!
I like comments. I like them a lot.
I'd still keep blogging, but since I'm a chatty girl who loves keeping up the latest, I'd miss reading everyone's comments. I try to really read the posts and make good comments. Sometimes I'm in a hurry though, like when I'm commenting for the "commenter clubs" and I just put something generic...sorry! Also some posts really "speak" to me & my experiences, so it's easier to write something personal.

And let's all be honest, who doesn't love the self esteem boost from seeing a few comments listed at the end of one of your posts...someone out there is listening! :)
Yes, my Portland (area) sister! You are right :->
There's just a nice feeling when someone acknowledges your words and thoughts, isn't there? :->
Well...I would keep blogging too...however for me, for some reason it affirms that someone is listening to me. Not as an attention getter but because I need to know that people understand and can relate to what I am saying. It also tells me how many other people share similar experiences in their own unique way.

hope that makes sense!
comforting too!
That completely makes sense! It so nice to know that, as mother's, we're not so alone.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Be a Part of Something Special for Social Good

We are putting together one of the largest projects on behalf of the world's poorest mothers, newborns, and children and need your help. JOIN OUR PRIVATE GROUP to learn more and to get involved.

Advertisement

MARKETPLACE

ADVERTISEMENT

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service