What if all blog sites no longer allowed comments? Would you still want to write your thoughts, experiences for others to see? Or is feedback a main reason for your blog?

Views: 4

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Funny that you ask this, because the comments are not currently working on my blog, so people are only able to comment on some posts (I'm trying to find a fix right now). But, I'm still happily blogging away because I know that people are reading, even if they cannot comment. I don't have a lot of readers yet, but I don't want to let anyone down! :)
For a long time, I didn't even realize I had my comments turned off. And then once I figured that one out, I didn't realize that I had limited comments to only those registered Blogger users. So, after blogging for 4 years now, I've only recently begun to get comments, which I'm really loving, as it's totally changed the dynamic of my blog and made it much more interactive.

But I'm still a relatively unknown little blog in the mommy blogging community, and comments are few and far between. So, I guess the long and short of it is, yes, I'd still blog regardless. It's the blogging that drives me. The comments are a bonus. :)

The Adventures of Saia & Chago
I love me some comments, but I would continue blogging without them. In fact, for the first many months I bloged, I don't think I had any at all. It wasn't until I joined a group or two around here that I started getting regular comments.

RSS

MARKETPLACE

ADVERTISEMENT

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service