I currently keep up two blogs (although I've registered 11 - just in case someone decides to add more hours to the day!). I have a family oriented blog and a food blog. What about you?

April
www.AprilsLittleFamily.blogspot.com

Views: 4

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I currently have two blogs - a digital scrapbooking tips blog and a food+life blog. My satisfaction in blogging increased dramatically when I started the tips blog. I was finally able to focus on how-to posts and building readership while still having a space for recipes, memes, and family photos.
Great blogs! The roasted garlic pizza looks fantastic!!!

April
www.AprilsLittleFamily.blogspot.com
Do you really want to know? If you look at my blogger profile I have 16 listed although there is 22 in my dashboard but they weren't all started by me. Let me go count...

... 18 of them are mine.

I only keep up with 2 of them regularily and another 2 I'm working on doing weekly at least. Yes I'm crazy.
Wow! Not crazy, ambitious!!! Did you know, if you go to your profile in Blogger, you can hide the blogs you're not keeping up, so people aren't confused when they look at your profile :-)

April
www.AprilsLittleFamily.com
www.MamaLovesFood.com
I have two and I love them LOL my first love Firefly-Shop and my new love Firefly Shop My Thoughts they are pretty the same, but in a way different. On first I do everything reviews, giveaways, tips, lots of recipes and promote stuff from my shop. And the second one is my thoughts mostly and shoes LOL
I currently run 2 blogs on my own, my business blog and my personal one, plus a food blog with my sister and a homeschooling one with some friends. And that`s pared down a lot, I used to professionally blog on 12 other blogs, too! That was a lot of work, but it paid. :)
Wow! Your blogs are beautiful :-)

April
www.MamaLovesFood.com
Because I'm a big dummy, I have four blogs of my own. I also blog at Rocky Mountain Moms Blog, and am working with Mom Central to get their Food, Green and Tech blogs going.

Glad I like to write! But no, I don't blog every day at all my blogs, but often blog 2-3x a day at a combination of all of these blogs.
I have 3 blogs I started and maintain, plus a Ning site. They are Being Who God Created Me to Be, my personal blog, Efficient WAHM where I post all kinds of tips, suggestions, recipes, giveaways, efficient web tools, and ways to help others be more efficient in their personal and business lives. Open Talk Mom was started to help my sister who has MS and Diabetes connect with other women with disease and disability. The ning site, also called Open Talk Mom, was created to connect with other women in a more interactive way, as sort of a side kick of the blog.

My sister is an author on Open Talk Mom and anyone can register and contribute. That's the idea of it. I am also looking for more contributors for Efficient WAHM, though I just got my first one, Melissa Smallwood! I'm so excited about that! I'm getting busier with my writing projects and volunteer projects, so she comes as a true blessing!
Wow, busy! I like the idea of Open Talk Mom. What a great way to connect and share about something that might otherwise be difficult to broach.

April
www.MamaLovesFood.com
Oh, my! 2-3x's a day is still a LOT!

April
www.MamaLovesFood.com

Reply to Discussion

RSS

10/22/14 Writing Prompt

Facebook Hop - Every Monday!

CATCH THE BUZZ