ADVERTISEMENT

How many hits a day do you need before you can start approaching advertisers?

Just wondering at what point you can start approaching advertisers?  Is the Stat Counter an accurate assesment?  What can you charge at that point?  Why is the sky blue?

Help some newbie sistahs out with your blogging knowledge pleeaaze!!

www.eazilyamuzed.com

Views: 34

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

This is not an answer, sorry, but another question. Am I correct in that you cannot accept paid advertising on blogger, I read somewhere that this is part of their tos.
How many unique vists do you get?
Loving this question! Thanks for asking. How do I find out my unique visitor count? Blogger only tells me pageviews...
You can approach advertisers no matter how many page views you get. Of course the bigger companies tend to flock towards the bigger bloggers, but you might be surprised. The smaller your niche, the less views you need.

Try CSN stores first, they are VERY blogger friendly.


Heather Shaw said:
You can approach advertisers no matter how many page views you get. Of course the bigger companies tend to flock towards the bigger bloggers, but you might be surprised. The smaller your niche, the less views you need.

Try CSN stores first, they are VERY blogger friendly.

I have emailed CSN stores and they don't reply.


Lindsay Waites said:
Loving this question! Thanks for asking. How do I find out my unique visitor count? Blogger only tells me pageviews...

Install a counter.
LOL....DUH! Thanks :-)


Rose DEsRochers said:


Lindsay Waites said:
Loving this question! Thanks for asking. How do I find out my unique visitor count? Blogger only tells me pageviews...

Install a counter.


Rose DEsRochers said:


Heather Shaw said:
You can approach advertisers no matter how many page views you get. Of course the bigger companies tend to flock towards the bigger bloggers, but you might be surprised. The smaller your niche, the less views you need.

Try CSN stores first, they are VERY blogger friendly.

I have emailed CSN stores and they don't reply.

Try catching them on Twitter. I've found them to be really awesome to work with!
I don't have many daily unique visitors every day (I only have 34 followers) but I will be receiving my first give away product next week. I contact small businesses that really want to get the word out. You can try even Etsy store owners, or people like that. I am not even trying for the big names yet, but even the small give aways will lead to more followers, and bigger give aways.

Contact (email) the companies you like, even small business or local business. Just keep plugging. Some don't even ask how many page views you get. We all have to start somewhere!
These are all very helpful answers. Thank you. As a friend of mine says you gotta just Fake it til you Make it. :) Think we'll try approaching some smaller people. :)
Right now we only have about 50-75 on average. we've had as many as 150 on a good day. we've only had the blog since September though...so I think thats ok? Not really sure. haha.



Rose DEsRochers said:
How many unique vists do you get?


EazilyAmuzed~Kelley said:
Right now we only have about 50-75 on average. we've had as many as 150 on a good day. we've only had the blog since September though...so I think thats ok? Not really sure. haha.



Rose DEsRochers said:
How many unique vists do you get?

You also always want to look at the bottom of a websites page, by where the affiliate information is. I was on a site the other day looking for affiliate information, and right below the affiliate link was a link that said "Blog for chocolate"! Voila! They are sending me something to review. Start your own reviews too, on products you did not receive as promotion but really like. Just suggestions from another newbie.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Our Latest Food, Travel & Lifestyle Posts

Why It’s Important to Hire a Carpet Cleaning Company

One of the healthiest things you can do for your family is to make sure your carpets are consistently cleaned. Not only does it make for an aesthetically pleasing environment it also ensures that your carpets are hygienic especially if you have pets that shed often and a revolving door of visitors.…

OUR DAILY PINS

Latest Activity

Lauren Kinghorn left a comment for Shelby Stover
33 minutes ago
Wanda Jefferson posted a status
35 minutes ago
Wanda Jefferson posted a video

ChickaChicka123 by Bill Martin Jr & Michael Sampson Illustrated by Lois Ehlert Narrated by Ronald Jr

He was the reader today for his kindergarten, class so he did his own video for all. That twist in his words sounds so cute and so much like Ronald Sr. It's ...
3 hours ago
iveth replied to Mercedes Sherman's discussion 'Linky Parties!'
7 hours ago
iveth liked Mercedes Sherman's discussion Linky Parties!
8 hours ago
iveth liked Maria Foy's profile
8 hours ago
iveth commented on Golda Smith's group 'I LOVE Wordpress'
8 hours ago
iveth joined Golda Smith's group
8 hours ago

Advertisement

© 2016   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service